chapter fifty

hyuck giggled softly as mark traced random shapes on his bare waist, tickling him ever-so-slightly.

"have I ever mentioned how cute you are when you're needy for my attention." mark chuckled softly as he buried his face closer into the crook of donghyuck's neck, inhaling the faint scent of the younger's signature perfume.

"especially when you're acting like a needy slut and start clinging to me like your life depends on it." the older whispered into the younger's ear, hot breath fanning hyuck's otherwise cool skin.

"shut up!" donghyuck scoffed, slapping mark's hand playfully. "I do not do that!!"

"oh, yeah? you wanna bet on that, princess?" mark teased, quirking up an eyebrow.

"I'm pretty sure everyone can testify to how you were holding onto me for dear life at the club today." mark chortled as he wrapped his arm around hyuck's waist, pulling the younger's body closer to his own.

hyuck rolled his eyes and pouted, but just as quickly smiled again.

he couldn't help it. I mean, he felt so happy right now. not stressed or worried or upset like he usually was.

the two stayed quiet, just taking in each other's presence as much as they could.

they knew they'd have to fall asleep eventually, and then the morning sunshine would come, which evidentially meant they'd have to get up and wouldn't be able to be in each other's arms anymore.

"god, my ass hurts!!~" the younger said in a pouty, whiny tone after a while of silence, causing mark to burst out into a fit of laughter.

"you're so cute!" mark stated in between laughter as he hugged donghyuck's body tighter.

"and you're really fucking possessive!" hyuck scoffed. "like, I know I said I wanted you to rail me until I could barely walk or whatever, but there was absolutely no reason for you to go that rough!!" the younger whined.

"quit complaining!~" mark groaned in annoyance. "last time I checked, I thought you liked it rough? matter of fact, I clearly remember you getting turned on by my possessiveness."

"w-well- I- well, yeah! but-!" hyuck scoffed as he continued to falter his speech because of how flustered he became from mark's words.

"maybe next time, just don't flirt with other people, princess." mark shrugged. "it's as simple as that."

"there was no reason for you to get that jealous, though." hyuck rolled his eyes as he turned to face mark. "may I remind you, I only let you fuck me once before that incident."

"I know that." mark simply stated as he brought a hand up to brush away hyuck's stray hair strands. "but you're still mine. especially after you let me fuck you twice. I'm not letting you slip away that easily, loser."

hyuck scoffed, rolling his eyes yet again. "if we use that logic, then all my hook-ups might as well classify me as 'theirs' as well."

"you speak too much for your own good." mark sighed as he rolled his eyes, but still leaned down to capture hyuck's lip against his. the younger responded almost immediately.

"I hope your eyes get stuck in the back of your head, you moron." mark stated after pulling back.

hyuck chuckled in a playful, bright tone, one that calmed mark's heart and made him break out into a small, soft smile.

"I don't want you to see anyone else in a sexual way during this deal we have." mark suddenly stated in a serious tone, yet his smile was still evident on his lips. "and if you start talking to someone, then that's fine. I just don't want you to call this off until you're 110% sure you like them."

hyuck narrowed his eyes, but still smiled. "that's a little restrictive, no?"

mark shrugged again, leaning down again to where his lips hovered inches above hyuck's.

"I guess..." the older began, his gaze fluttering from hyuck's eyes to his lips, then his eyes again.

"I just want this to be exclusively us."

hyuck couldn't help but flush ever so slightly at those words, his heart fluttering for a split second.

"fine." hyuck smiled, wrapping his arms around mark's neck, inching them closer.

"but, I'm assuming only as long as those rules also apply to you, too?" hyuck quirked up a brow, smirking softly up at mark.

"that would only be fair, yes." mark stated before he abruptly closed the distance between his and donghyuck's lips, catching the younger off guard.

nonetheless, donghyuck just as quickly kissed back, his and mark's lips moving in perfect harmony, almost as if they were molded and made for each other and no one else.

hyuck quickly stopped mark's hand from travelling somewhere down to either his thigh or ass, not wanting to start something that would lead to them spending more time awake rather than asleep.

"don't get me horny again!~" the younger whined out cutely with a small giggle. "I mean, unless you want to carry me around on your back for a few days?? then, be my fucking guest."

mark chuckled softly when hyuck rolled his eyes again.

"alright, alright!~" mark drawled out as he rolled over onto his back and pulled hyuck's head onto his chest.

"get some rest, hyuck." mark stated in a loving tone before placing a soft kiss against donghyuck's temple.

the younger bit his bottom lip to bite back the squeal he could've---and probably would've---let out.

his heart fluttered like crazy (stan jimin and nine.i), dancing and parading around in excitement as he felt his face grow hot.

hyuck smiled softly as his ears picked up on mark's near-steady heartbeat, causing the younger to flutter his eyes shut and focus on the sound.

it brought his comfort, hope, and reassurance.

comfort that this was real, and not all some dream or sick joke his own mind was playing on him.

hope that the new bond and trust between him and mark would last, and for a good while (if not forever), hyuck hoped.

and reassurance that, no matter what, he and mark were fine. mark was with him and clearly had no intention of leaving anytime soon.

and hyuck liked that.

everything was less dizzy now. less confusing and less messy in hyuck's brain.

the younger cuddled up closer to mark once he finally felt the heavy, soft, fuzzy blanket mark kept at the end of his own bed fall over his body, resting just above his shoulder's and mark's stomach.

hyuck felt comfortable.

safe.

cozy.

happy.

and most of all?

he felt loved.

---

wait aweee this was actually such a cute chapter 😭🥺🥹

also, my nails are fragile and weak asf now that I finally took off the gel nails 😭💀
I WANT MY DURABLE NAILS BACK PLEASEEEE 😭😭😔😔
someone get me cuticle oil pls I'm desperate 😭💀