chapter forty-six

"you know, I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to share your feelings with us, baby." jaemin whispered out softly as he spooned renjun, placing his hand on top of renjun's and intertwining their fingers.

"yeah, so am I.." renjun smiled as he snuggled closer to jeno's sleeping figure.

there was a prolonged silence that followed their words, the atmosphere calm and quiet.

"get some sleep, love." the pet name sent jaemin's heart fluttering like crazy as renjun carefully shifted to find a comfortable position.

"...goodnight, injunnie.." jaemin managed to breath out as he held the older tighter, his face hiding in the crook of renjun's neck.

"it's, like, almost 3 am.." renjun deadpanned.

"shut up. don't ruin the moment." jaemin lazily muttered against renjun's skin, making the older shiver ever-so-slightly due to the hot breath making contact with his otherwise cool skin.

renjun smiled softly and squeezed jaemin's hand before fluttering his eyes shut.

the two very soon joined jeno in a beautiful dreamland fit to their exact desires in life. <3

---

"I am not jealous." kun rolled his eyes as he walked out of the closet in a loose, thin t-shirt and sweatpants, his hair still slightly damp from the shower he took earlier.

kun was met by ten's figure laying leisurely on his bed, a sly smirk on his lips.

"don't even try to deny it!" ten rolled his eyes, now sitting up and turning his head to kun. "you were so jealous." the younger of the two wiggled his eyebrows as he continued to tease the older.

kun groaned and threw a pillow at ten. "I was not!"

"yes, you were!" ten giggled as he threw the pillow back.

this back and forth went on for so long that neither of the males noticed the shower noise echoing out from the bathroom stop and the bathroom door opening to reveal yangyang, his hair still mostly wet causing small water droplets to dampen his white t-shirt.

"why the fuck is it always me who walks in on people doing weird shit?" yangyang deadpanned as he watched the two older males act younger than jisung himself as they kept bickering back and forth.

"they are so old, married couple coded." yangyang muttered under his breath, rolling his eyes as he made his way towards his bed.

yangyang used the towel in his hand to dry off his hair before leaving it around his neck to protect his shirt from getting too wet as he went on his phone and checked some of the notifications he got.

"stop denying it!" ten yelled loudly as he stood up from the bed, pillow clutched tightly in his hands. "you were 110% jealous!"

yangyang, who previously just tuned out their bickering, started paying attention after that statement left ten's mouth.

"what the hell are you two arguing about this time?" yangyang chuckled as he looked over at the two older males.

the two finally stopped bickering and yelling over each other to look over at yangyang, who they hadn't even noticed enter the room again.

and, hell, when I tell you those two were goners, they really were goners.

both ten and kun froze when they saw yangyang, their eyes not-so-secretly scanning the youngest's body up and down multiple times.

yangyang's platinum blonde hair, as stated before, was damp and there were some strands sticking to his forehead while the rest looked messy, but in the hottest way ever.