𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒✩

summary: mason finds a way to stop you from winning mario kart
genre: fluff
warnings: making out

- 💌 -

"mason get over it i'm winning!" i shout smiling as i over take him as soon as the race starts. we both sit cross-legged in front of the tv in the living room. mason pouts once again while trying to hit me with those stupid green shells that's don't even work.

"this is so unfair, you've been living off this game for the last three years you have an unfair advantage!"

"yeah and it's making me win!" before i could fly over the bridge, mason turns my head to face him before placing his hand on my cheek and kissing me deeply. i close my eyes and hold his face, dropping my controller on the floor.

he pulls me over his lap so i'm sitting on him and puts his arms around my waist while kissing my neck. i put one hand on his back, the other in his hair and close my eyes. the game completely leaves my mind as mason takes up every last thought.

"hey, thanks babe." i pull away and look at him confused.

i start laughing, "did you really just thank me for kissing you?" he nods to the tv and i turn around. i have never stopped breathing so fucking fast. he's in first place on the final lap and i'm in 12th place. my poor character looks so done.

this bitch has been playing the game the whole fucking time.

"MASON FUCKING THAMES OH MY FUCKING GOD!" i get off him and quickly grab my controller, trying to make my comeback.

i may have ended up in 5th place while mason got first but i got a king size bed to myself while mason ended up on the sofa that night so win-win for me.

- 💌 -

i want this to happen to me, idec if i lose mariokart

IDK WHY IT'S IS SO SHORT IM SORRY
(title of your sex tape)

"i could have every single inch of your body pressed tight against mine and i'd still say
pull me closer💗"
author unknown - pinterest