𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬: 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑫

summary: i won't be writing any more imagines for this book
genre: author's note, angst?
warnings: i'm literally crying

- 💌 -

hey cuties!

before i say anything, thank you for all of your support on this book. i love replying to your comments and learning more about you guys (in a good way please i'm not joe goldberg😭) sometimes i'll see a comment that's like "i live for your uploads" or "i love your book" or "i can't wait for this weeks chapters" and i literally want to start crying (i'm a leo allow it guys😪) you're literally the best people ever and i love you all to death.

i think this book is getting to a point where it's becoming a burden for me to write for it, and if it's a burden to write then it won't be my best work and that's all i want to give you guys. you're all so dedicated and i don't want you to be dedicated to half-arsed, bad-quality writing.

i actually stopped being a hArDcOrE fAn of mason a while ago but i still think he's an amazing actor and a good person so i kept writing these imagines because it's fun. but now i'm coming up to exams and i've got shit tons of homework and revision, plus dance and acting and volunteering so it's just getting a lot to write two imagines a week for two books and make them all good quality.

so without getting too sappy and weird i'm gonna miss writing for this book because i know a lot of people here only read this book and not my walker book as well so i'll miss you cuties! but i've been thinking about this for a while and i've decided it's the best decision.

so the two final imagines for this book will be posted on the 23rd of may 2024. (THEY'LL BOTH BE FLUFF DW!! idk why i've been writing so much angst lately lmao)

thank you so much again for everything you guys have done for this book i love you all.

until the next one!

all my love and more,
ella💗

- 💌 -