𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

summary: your first i love you
genre: fluff
warnings: none

- 💌 -

what the fuck is a circle theorem?

i've been sat up on my bed for the last two hours trying to answer this question, and so far i've gotten nowhere. my back aches and the pain in my neck is telling me i should be sat at my desk, but mason wanted to watch tv with me while i study and i can't see the screen from my desk, so i'll just have to deal with the agony shooting through my spine.

i tap the keyboard on my laptop to stop it from shutting off for the millionth time before groaning and stretching my back, causing mason to reach out and rub it up and down gently. i smile back at him before grabbing a protractor out of my pencil case. i feel mason sit up beside me. "do you have another pen?" he asks.

without looking away from some random tutorial i reach into my pencil case and rummage around it blindly before pulling out a spare red pen and passing it to mason. he grabs my non-dominant hand and places it on his knee. i only look at it when i feel the pen glide over the back of my hand before smiling up at mason and going back to my work.

i feel the pen leave my hand for a while and just as i'm about to say something mason beats me to it. "baby look!" he says giddily. "we have matching tattoos!" and i see he's right when i look at the two identical hearts on the base of our wrists. my heart wants to burst when i see how happy mason is with them, constantly putting our hands next to each other to compare them and sometimes taking out his phone to take pictures.

he posts one on his story, the caption saying something about it being our four month anniversary. he remembers to tag me and add a cute song from our playlist before posting it. i hear my phone buzz on the bedside table but i ignore it as i try to find the area of the circle first.

a little while later when mason gets bored of doodling on my hand - or when he runs out of space - the familiar feeling of the biro lightly scratching my skin returns, this time on my hip. of course having asked before, he pulled down the waistband of my shorts just a little to reach my hip bone and i felt him write instead of draw.

"i..." i recognised as he dotted the line he just drew. "l... o... v... e..." i spelled out in my head as the pen marked my skin. "y... o... v..." wait, v? v doesn't make sense. but mason gasps slightly before putting the pen back down in my skin. after i felt a little flick, he pulled back away with a triumphant smile. i looked down at my hip, and there in bold letters read:
"i love you"

i let out a gasp and looked back up at him with the widest smile. immediately i tackled him into a hug and peppered kisses all over his face, making him laugh hysterically trying to calm me down. i pull away and i have my arms either side of his head on my pillows, both of us breathing heavily. "you're not kidding right?" i ask to be sure: this all feels like a dream.

mason just chuckled before replying "nope. you have my word, it's right there in ink." while pointing to my semi-permanently tattooed hip. somehow my smile gets even bigger and i put my face in the crook of his neck, making him chuckle. "i can literally feel your smile."

i pull away and look into his eyes, "that's because i love you too." i watched his eyes gleam with happiness before he takes hold of me and rolls us over, and then it's his turn to kiss all over my face until i literally can't breathe. i laugh loudly as he tickles at my sides, "mason... stop! i... can't breathe!" i say gasping for breath between my laughter.

eventually he stops and we're back to watching a random disney movie. i decided to put my homework away seeing as i wasn't getting anywhere, being too distracted by the fact that mason and i really just told each other we love one another. every time i think about it my face is plastered with a massive smile and i cuddle more into mason.

and throughout the rest of the day, all we can say to each other is "i love you" back and forth continuously with beaming smiles. i check my phone while mason goes to get snacks.

masonthamesofficial tagged you in their story

i smile for what is probably the millionth time today

i smile for what is probably the millionth time today. i think about how incredibly lucky i am to have mason and how i want it to be that way forever. i briefly think i must be down bad if i'm thinking like this four months in but i don't care. i'm ready to have everything with mason.

i hear him stomp up the stairs and look up at him as he walks through the door, having just came back from downstairs with random bags of snacks in his arms. "ready?"

"yeah, ready."

- 💌 -

okay so my picsart got rid of half my fonts so i couldn't actually make the story that realistic BUT we live we laugh we love we move.

this is literally based off of me studying for my geometry test that i failed😚

i hope you like this one i think it's so cute !!!

"i love you without knowing how, why, or even from where💗"
dr hunter patch adams - patch adams