Episode 82 (END)

Začať od začiatku

I blushed and hugged him saying "Wake up Sanjh." he nodded and we got up and getting fresh we went downstairs. Chef was already done with breakfast and we all got settled, today is Sunday so no office. Sanjh also stayed at home after confessing me. We were about to take our first morsel when we heard a loud excited shout "Daddaaa...." I laughed hearing her saying "I again topped."

Hearing me mimicking her everyone started laughing and here we go she came downstairs and hugged him saying "Dadda I again topped, I can go to UK for my post graduation." hearing her everyone smiled but Sanjh's smiling face turned angry. He said "Aabha do your post graduation from India, don't go to UK." she broke the hug saying "but Dadda Ruan bhai also went to US for post graduation then why can't I?"

"I'm not stopping you for doing it Aabha but UK is too far beta, how can I meet you then?" He said looking at her, she shook her head saying "It's just 2 years Dad, I will be ok. I want to become like bhai, I want to understand the life of common people the way you said." Sanjh said angrily "You're not going anywhere, do your post graduation from here or don't do anything." saying this he went in room.

She looked at me with tears saying "Mom, please ask Dad, I really worked hard for my dream, I want this post graduation in designing." hearing her I nodded my head saying "I know Aabha, I will talk to your Dad. He loves you so much that doesn't want to let you go anywhere." she nodded knowing his motive. I went in room because of Aabha.

I found Sanjh working on some files on couch, I took those files from him and sat on his lap saying "Let her go to UK Sanjh, didn't you say when Ruan went that he will come back becoming more strong." he looked at me with glossy eyes saying "I can't" I giggled saying "She is my daughter also Sanjh, I also don't want to let her go. She worked really hard for her dream."

He said looking down "I know but still can't she do that from here in India?" I held his check saying "Sanjh you're the Sanjh Rajvanshi, countries are not barrier for you, we can fly there to meet her every month baby. Please let her go, don't become another Naveen Kashyap and don't make her another Sachi Kashyap." I completed with tears.

He looked at me removing my tears saying "If you're saying like this Sachi then, I won't stop her but you're coming with me every month to meet her." I nodded with smile saying "I wanted to do designing like her Sanjh but you know my Dad that time..." he nodded with smile and pecked my lips saying "so you want at least our daughter to achieve her dreams right?" I nodded with smile "I'm saying this again Sachi, I will do the way you say."

I nodded and kissed him sucking his lips saying "Let's go downstairs." he nodded and we went downstairs, Aabha and everyone was waiting for me, she came to Sanjh saying "Dadda I really worked hard for my dream please-" he cut her in middle saying "Go to UK if you want but Ruan will do your admission process, checking the best college for you."

Hearing him she hugged him like koala saying "I love you Dadda so much." He giggled hearing her saying "I love you too..." she pecked his cheek saying "I will do my best Dad and will make our Rajvanshi corporation more bigger." Sanjh nodded saying "We need designers now, you will lead that sector." she again hugged him making me smile at them.

She looked at me and left Sanjh hovering over me totally on sofa she kissed my cheeks saying "I love you Mom..." I laughed saying "just because I convinced your Dadda?" She shook saying "I just love youuuu..." I hugged her back saying "So do I." hearing me these three boys also hovered on me saying "We also love you Mom..." I yelled saying "Yeahh, I will diee. I'm fucking feeling old nowadays."

Hearing me everyone started laughing. They left me and I said looking at Aabha "After you leave for UK, I will get my husband back finally." hearing me Sanjh giggle and said "Yeah I also got so happy when Ruan left for US but he came back in 2 years, brat." Hearing Sanjh he giggled saying "Dad I affect you this much." Sanjh nodded without any shame.