Why Was She With Bella?

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or Twilight. The characters wont act the same as in the movies and in the end of the day this is just a Fan-Fiction and it's written just for fun. 

Edward's POV:

We have finally been able to relax after meeting Harry and his family one would think that meeting a wizard would be awesome. It's cool and a very fun but I have a feeling that this calmness now might be the calm before the storm but I just hope that we all will get through it. We have all been able to go over to Harry's home and have dinner with his family. Almost all of the times that we have been over there was a blast but the one time we saw the snake wrapped around Harry was scary. I thought that she was going to eat him and then she would of moved onto someone else. She was terrifying chasing us through the living room and she moved faster than I thought she could with how big she was. I hope that she never hears what I just thought or that might just be how I die. I would of taken being with the wolves than being with an angry snake. I had no idea that me thinking that is what would of lead us to seeing the Blacks at his house one night. The afternoon before we were going to stop by for dinner we had told Tom that we had planned on coming over so we all could hang out before dinner. When we got the lands smelt of wet dog and at first we thought that some of the wolves had pasted by or it was just Harry's Dogfather Remus. Then we walked in and saw that Billy Black and Jacob Black were sitting right next to Harry and learned that they are related to each other. We obviously didn't find that out until we all had gotten yelled at for trying to start a fight with each other. Harry then told all of us that if we wanted to stay then we couldn't fight with each other as long as we were on their property. He said 'the moment that I hear you guys are fighting and not in a playful way then I will personally ban you all from our house until you all learn that you aren't allowed to fight here.' After that night it seems as if they have made it so we aren't there at the same time as the other since one of the times me and Jasper wanted to go over there they said that they had other company. I'm not to proud of what we did but I'm a little bit to protective of the small raven looking boy to not worry when I hear that they have other company not since what happened when they had those three guys over. Me and Jasper had headed over to their house when they told us that and found that the two Blacks were there. I stayed for a few hours even after Jasper and the Blacks left to make certain that Harry was safe. I also wanted to make sure that I wouldn't meet my family on the way back home. I know that while I stayed that late Jasper had gone home to let the others know where I was and I knew that by that time of night they would of gone out to look for me.

We all were sitting around in the living room or in the dinning room when Crystal barged into the painting that Hades had been standing in. She was looking panicked and she had tear streaks running down her cheeks. When Hades had stopped responding to Carlisle is when we all had noticed Crystal's entrance and the distressed state she was in. She was talking to fast for any of us to understand what she was saying but Hades had caught onto something that she was saying. "What do you mean the crazy lady is dead?" It seemed to take all of us a little while to understand what they were talking about but then it clicked on who the crazy lady was. Bella Swan she was the only crazy lady that we all would know about and she had gone missing in the middle of the night a few weeks ago. No one really knew what happened or where she could of gone but there was rumors and they were still flying around about what she could be up to. "Do you know how she died?" Carlisle was like all of us trying to figure out if there was foul play or not. She nodded saying in a really quite voice that she was drained of all her blood and there were bite marks on her neck. We froze on hearing that part and I could hear the thoughts of all my family all over lapping each other. The main thing that I could make out from their thought as well as mine was it had to be a single vampire but it could always of been a group. With her saying that it was only one set of bit marks made me think that it was only a single vampire but with this knowledge we would still need to be very careful around them.