He's Not Going Back To Hogwarts?

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or Twilight. The characters wont act the same as in the movies and in the end of the day this is just a Fan-Fiction and it's written just for fun. 

Harry's POV:

When we apparated back home with all of our new clothing, books, and food for our home. We put the food up in either the fridge or the pantry depending on if it's shelf stable or not. Me and Tom had to explain what a fridge is to Barty he was very interested in learning about all of the muggle inventions since they don't have any magic to use like in the wizarding world. I had gotten a bunch of Jeans as well some long sleeve shirts. Four new pairs of shoes, two that are dark green with silver trim then one of the last shoes is black with a green and silver Boa constrictor with red ruby eyes the last one is a rave sitting on the head of a lion and the background is a light yellow color faded into a gold color. I got a five books about the history here so that I could read more and learn before I go back to school. As to not make a foul to myself like I've done back in Britain. I also got some basic books for high school students from what I have seen when I was looking plus most was the basic that my Primary School would recommend for us to bring. In my second year I wanted to leave Hogwarts and go to a normal high school and just be a normal student I was fine with not using my magic or just giving it up at that time. When we got the food put up we split up to our rooms to put up our purchases. While I was putting up my clothes I pulled out all of my hand-me-downs and put them into a pile so I could throw them into a fire. I had got done and I figured that I would start on one of the first history books that I had gotten. A few hours had to of gone by and I had gone through two of the five books when I was reading there was a knock at the door. I put a book mark in the book and set it down while closing it. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Barty. "Hey there Bud, Me and Tom wanted to see if you were planning on coming out of your room to talk a little before you have to take your cleansing potion?" I just nodded my head and we stared to walk down the stairs.

This house is so beautiful with both muggle and wizarding worlds combined. It's a modern style but I like that more than flouting all of your wealth in front of other people. The art on the walls are spelled to update more often with the change of times and with what the current residents like. Plus the painting that house my ancestors they are only viable to those who have been deemed trust worthy to the family. The stairs are carpeted with a dark raven color and the banister is dark oak. The walls in the hall way is ever changing its different for every person I believe that we all see some green in the hall way to the bed rooms but every other hall is different.The floors are a simple wooded paneling in the halls, living room, and dining rooms while the bedrooms are carpeted and the kitchen and bathrooms have tiling floors.

When we walked into the living room Tom was already there and waiting for us to get there we walked over to the couches and sat down so that we could all talk. "Harry, we need you to take your cleansing potions as well as your dreamless sleep potions. If you are up for it we also would like to talk about what your health test showed if your not just remember that me and Barty are always here for you." I was expecting them to want to talk about it but I thought that they would of forced me to talk about it. I really want to tell them but I'm not ready and I'm not to sure that I'll ever be ready to talk about it but just knowing that they are willing to wait is enough for me. I guess this is just what Dumbledore has made me believe and not everything or maybe anything that he has taught me it true. "Thank you, both of you for everything that you both have done for me is amazing. I dread to know where I would be without you both. I would love to tell you both everything but as it is I'm not to comfortable with telling you." Barty had gotten closer to where I was sitting on the couch and was about to hug me though he did make sure that he could touch me while not startling me. When he saw that I gave him permission to hug me I was engulfed in a hug. "Bud, you don't have to thank us for anything you deserve it no more than anybody else and like what Tom said that we will wait even if it takes awhile. I mean you still have a whole lot of potions, blocks, and spells in your system. Most of them are to stop from trusting us as well as the dark side but you alone have broken through them if only a little bit so you do have a little bit of trust in us. But there is still all of the things that we both have done to you and the ones that you love." I knew that he was telling me the truth but it was still really hard to believe that this was real and that I haven't been killed by either of them. "Harry, where in the house do you want to take these potions? In your room, in here, or in the extra room?" I replied that I would like to take them in my room since I wanted to be the most comfortable.