What Are You?

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or Twilight. The characters wont act the same as in the movies and in the end of the day this is just a Fan-Fiction and it's written just for fun. 

Harry's POV:

I knew this was going to be an interesting lunch but I also kinda getting some flashbacks of second year as well as last year lunch with the blond that was scowling at me. But people at Hogwarts wouldn't just be scowling at me they would be whispering to them self's about me. The blond's name is Rosalie Cullen one of Edwards 'siblings' I have a feeling that all of them aren't related by blood plus they look nothing alike though I guess they could all come from different mothers or just be adopted. Then there was Alice with her boyfriend Jasper they seemed like some fun people to be around though Jasper was a little timid from how it looked it seems like he might be trying to hold himself back from biting everyone in the school. While Alice was the one that was keeping him calm and away from anyone that he might hurt or who might try hurting him even though I'm pretty sure that they couldn't if they tried. I'll just make sure that I'm far away from him if I'm injured or I'll put up my shield if there isn't any way around it. Then came the last Cullen which was Emmett and he was Rosalie's boyfriend he had the attitude of Fred and George with maybe a little less protectiveness. With Edward introducing me to them he had pulled Jasper over some to talk to him about something, but when they came back I felt someone trying to enter my mind but they failed by hitting my shields that I created to keep out unwanted people. It looked like it was Jasper by the look of confusion on his face he was about to try again when I just asked if we were going in to eat. 

We walked into the lunchroom and everyone looked at us like we were something that they have never seen before like a new species. But I kept my head up knowing how it feels to get this unwanted attention from everyone. Once we had got to the table that I assumed that we were using to eat at I instantly put up a Silence Charm around the table so that way we wouldn't be heard by all of the on lookers. I would hate to Obliviate peoples memory it is so much work and I would hate to do it. I was about to go and get me my lunch when Edward said that he is going to walk with me so that 'I don't get lost on the way back to the table.' Like I could when they were the only vampires in school plus they look almost eternal compared to everyone else in this school. So we went up to the buffet style lunch room and got some food I decided to get an apple, a ham sandwich, some green beans, and a sweet tea to drink then headed back to the table. Edward got him a sandwich and some water it looked like the rest of his 'siblings' got the same thing to 'eat'. Edward pulled out a chair for me to sit in then sat in the one to my right the rest of them sat around the table seeming to try an sit as far away from me as they could.

We sat in an awkward silents around us but it was Rosalie that was the first one to break the silents. "Edward why is the guy sitting with us? He shouldn't be sitting with us he-." She didn't get any farther because I started to giggle a little they looked at me like I had lost my marbles or something though I think Edward thought that it has something to do with what happened in class. "I don't see why I can't sit here after all Edward did invite me to sit with you all of course. But I guess I can see where you all are coming from after all you don't want people to know you all's secret. That's the same with me plus you may think that I just want to be with you for 'fame' but believe me I've had enough of that I would trade being famous for a normal life in a heart beat fame isn't everything." I think that I broke them I really need to stop doing that to everyone Emmett was the first one to come back to the world looking at me like I was a danger to his family which I'm not. "What do you mean our secret? We don't have any secrets." That would of been funny if it wasn't in this setting he thought that I would of believed him even though I know what they are. "You say that when you all are clearly vampires." They were looking at me in an instant with a dangerous glint to his eyes I would of been afraid if I didn't know that they wouldn't hurt me with all of these people around us that would of risked a lot for them. Plus I could just stun them making it look as if they had fallen asleep or that they had some sort of medical emergency. "I mean just looking at your skin its paler than my fathers then your eyes are the same color as my Godfathers. You don't have to worry about me judging  you I would just be a hypocrite with who all is in my family. Plus I wont tell anyone what you all are that is a secret that I'll help you all keep from other people. If any of you are worried about people hearing us than that wont be an issue just look around us." They all looked around to see of what I had just said was true or not to see that no one was looking at them and they also realized that they couldn't hear sound from everyone that was in the room. While they were looking around I pulled out five Blood pops to give to them. Edward was the first one to notice what I had in my hand. When he made a noise the other looked at him to see him with one about to eat it which worried them but when nothing happened to him when he ate it they calmed down a little. I handed one to the each of them to which Edward helped convince to at the very least try it and they all loved it while Rosalie hated that she loved it.