Innocent Or Guilty!?

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or Twilight. The characters wont act the same as in the movies and in the end of the day this is just a Fan-Fiction and it's written just for fun.

Harry's POV:

After Aunt Petunia was dragged away they brought Dudley out next he was looking terrified unlike how his mother was. When he was chained to the chair he noticed me and the yelling started with him telling me that I needed to come back home so that he can have his punching bag back. With what he just said people closed rank around me more than they had with Petunia. They got that bit of information from him with out even asking him questions but with how he was yelling and still giving them information they knew that they weren't going to like this kid or as some people have called him 'baby whale.' Just like before they tried to get more answers out of him but he just kept yelling out more insults at me that was when an Auror forced the Veritaserum down his throat. When his eyes glazed over and he was relaxed Fudge was the one to started it off with "What is your name was and who is you cousin?" "Dudley Dursley and that pathetic freak over there is my cousin his name is Harry Potter." He had pointed at me no one liked that answer but with how his mother acted and treated me for him it was just how he was raised not that this was good behavior. Fudge proceeded to say that it was working and that the questioning can continue. 

Someone on the judge board asked if he had ever hurt me and if he had to say how he may have heard what he had said but they all wanted to conform what they all had heard. "Yes I have, me and my friends created a fun game called Harry hunting. It's where we chase down Harry and beat him up when we catch up with him. We almost always caught him there were times when he managed to escape us and appear on roof tops or in trees." Another person asked him how old was he when he invented this game to which he told them he was five. People around the room were surprised that I was able to apparate when I was only five and the put that down to accidental magic but even so it was amazing. The same question from before came up with the food if he ever with held food from me. "Yes, I always try to eat all of the food at the table so that he wont have any of the food that he made for us. It's not like he needs it more than me he's just some freak that can't defend himself with out that stick of his. I need all of the food he should just be grateful that my parents have let him have that room under the stairs." He as always gave to much information and he can't even blame me this time since no one in this room will believe him. 

"What do you mean 'under the stairs'?" Lucius Malfoy asked with a deadly tone in his voice. "My family has kept that freak in the cupboard under the stairs since he arrived on our door step as a baby." Another whisper swept the room but instead of it being quiet this time it was loud with people loudly complaining. It lead to Lucius asking another question if there wasn't enough space in the house to keep all that was living there. "No, we have the room but I need two rooms for all of my toys. Plus there is a guest room for when Aunt Marge come to visit then there is the room for my parents." This seemed to anger him even more I'm not to sure as to why since he hasn't ever shown interest in my well being but he might just be acting like that with me since Draco and I are the same age. He may be imaging me as his son or it might be like all the others I'm a magical child that they were hurting. Those people care because I'm part of the next generation and the supposed 'savior' to the wizarding world. Though I'm pretty sure none of the 'dark' side care that I'm the 'savior' just that I'm a child. "Has he ever had a room in you house?" Someone in the crowd asked I feel like they wont like the answer to their question. 

"Yes, he took my second room when he was 12 but then when he got back home from school he was sent back to the cupboard." That infuriated a bunch of people some looked confused and one of them asked why was I sent back to the cupboard. "He had ruined my dads first impression to his new bosses family by using a weird creature to float the cake that mom had made for the occasion then he dropped it on the woman's head. But that wasn't the only thing that he had done my dad put bars on his window-" When people heard that they seemed like they wanted to yell and shout at the teen in front of them. "then two of his freaky little friends came in a flying car and they proceeded to rip the bars off the window that is what sent him back to the cupboard." The ones that where confused slowly turned infuriated like the rest though their are a few that just didn't care and they are also the ones that are surrounded by Aurors those people being Dumbles, Granger, Ronald, Ginerva, and Molly.