Magic is real!?

Note: I don't own Harry Potter or Twilight. The characters wont act the same as in the movies and in the end of the day this is just a Fan-Fiction and it's written just for fun. 

Tom's POV:

When we walked into the house Harry made a bee line to the kitchen with Esme apparently he thought that we would be the ones to explain the whole us being wizards and to show them some proof. I do understand that he hasn't always been the best at explaining things to other people me being one of the people that didn't understand him when he was explaining his first 3 years of school. I still would of liked a little warning from him that I would have to be the one to explain the whole thing. I would say Remus, Sirius, or Barty would help but I have a feeling that they wouldn't really trust them not that they have any reason to trust me. Then again they maybe more open to this since their coven leader already knows about magic so he could help with the explanation and hopefully he told them some things about magic. So once all of us had walked in the living room we sat down on the couches while some of the Cullen had to sit on the floor since there wasn't that much room.

"It was very nice of you all to invite us to your lovely home." Remus was the one to start off the conversation for us at least Harry knew that leaving us him would be a good thing. I may be good at talking my way out of a plastic bag in the wizarding world but I've never been able to have pleasant conversations with vampires. "It's nice of you all to come over even when you all had those trials that where going on this weekend." Rosalie said with a fake cheerfulness and a 'hint' of arrogance. Remus also noticed how she answered with the look in his eyes and how his posture went from relaxed to stiff. Barty hadn't noticed from what I could tell but he was always good at hiding both his emotions and thoughts from the world. "The trials ended in the Dursley's being found guilty for mistreating my brother." I could tell that he was trying to find the right words for that response considering all but one of them in this room thought that magic existed or that it was possible. I also know that he wanted nothing more that to say that those monsters got what they deserved and went to the most 'secure' prison in Britain that we know of. I say 'secure' like this because we all know that Sirius escapes from there in his Grim form but they don't have a animal for so they wont be able to escape like he had.

"So, I know that some of us want to know how Harry managed to hide his scent from all of us and how he knew that we were vampires. He was able to help me Friday in Biology when I couldn't leave to have a drink and he somehow knew that the rest of my siblings needed to be helped the same way. If you know anything could you possibly tell or even show us?" Edward asked us while he kept on trying to push his way into my mind but it just ended with him pushing into the shields. Harry said that Edward, Alice, and Jasper are all of the ones that have a vamepireic power. Edward's was mind reading, Alice's was seeing the future but they are always changeable unlike the ones that we have that are set in stone but can be seen different ways, and Jasper can effect a persons emotions but with us wizards and our mind shields their powers don't work on us. "Well I'll give you the same answer that Harry told you but I'll be able to explain it better. Me, Harry, Remus, Sirius, and Barty are all wizards we can do magic. Harry told us that he told you all that and none of you all believed him so we will be giving you a demonstration." I lifted my wand up and pointed it at a chair for it to lift up and it did just that. I kept it up off the ground and told one of them to go and check it for strings but made sure that it wasn't Edward saying that he could tell if they were lying or not. Once they decided on who it was the others stepped back away from the chair thinking that it would explode on them somehow. They had Emmett go and check it out and you could see the look of skepticism vanish off of his face as soon as he reach out his hand and found no wires or strings holding the chair up.

Edward was reading his mind and when he was met with questions and his brother telling him to check it out he couldn't handle his own curiosity any longer so he walked up and put his own arm out to feel for the non-existent wires. He felt none just like Emmett and turned to the rest of the family and told them to check it out for them self's to which they did reluctantly. When they all had finally walked over to the chair after both Edward and Emmett convinced them that they weren't messing with them and that they had to experience this for them self's to actually believe that it was real. These two showed the others that they can sit on the chair and it stays in the air without falling on the ground. They all were having fun with the floating chair that they forgot about us being in the room with them. They all got startled when Sirius cleared his throat then they turned to look at us a little embarrassed for us caught them off guard.