Chapter 2: Beginning

Start from the beginning

Ok, so let me tell you, tauji had got a marriage proposal for Vishaka from his long time friend Vikram Kapoor for his son Raghav Kapoor. Both the families are happy from this alliance but they also want to know their children's wishes. That's why they decided to make them meet first and then go forward.

I came back to reality when baba said, "Meera, beta where are you lost?"

I just shook my head and signed him to continue.

"So as I was saying, they are coming and Vishaka wants you to go there with her as Raghav is also not coming alone."

I was just looking at him with an open mouth and then gulping, "But what will I do there baba? Also you know that today is my holiday and I want to spend it by doing something worthwhile as I don't get much time."

He laughed at my misery, "I know what worthwhile you will do by keeping your head inside books all day and forget everything around you. I am not saying that's a bad thing but you also need some fresh air. Also his friend is also coming and it will not look good that there will be no one to attend to him so you don't have much of an option."

I knew I was not going to win so I just sighed and went into my room as baba informed me that they would be coming in the evening. But before that I have to go to Vishaka's house to get her ready in the afternoon.

I took a shower, got ready and came downstairs to prepare for lunch.

As I was keeping the prepared food on the dining table, someone pulled my hair and I screamed. I turned to look and saw Rohan laughing like there was some joke written on my face.

I also hit him in the back and he just started acting, "Ow!! Billi why did you hit me with so much force, it's painful."

I knew this was all his drama.

"How did you call me billi? You are donkey", and with that our fight started again, but before world war 3 could began, baba came and our fight came to a stop.

We sat and ate our lunch which was dal, rice, mixed veg, chapati and gulab jamun.

Whole time Rohan and I were giving death glares to each other saying the other one will die by their hands. Baba was laughing looking at us like we were some jokers.

After lunch, baba went to shop and Rohan went into his room to play games.

I also went to my room to get ready as it was already 3 in the afternoon.

I decided to wear white palazzo ankle length with light blue cotton kurti which has light designs on it in white color and white net dupatta.

I do not like makeup, so I decided to just put on mascara, liner and lip gloss. For accessories I wore silver jhumkas, bracelet and watch in my left hand and some silver bangles in my right hand.

I have a love for bangles. You can say I am a little obsessed with them. I don't know why but it makes me happy. I like their sound when they collide with each other.

Then I was ready to go.

I reached Vishaka's house which took me 20 minutes. I greeted tauji and taiji and asked about Vishaka, who was in her room.

I reached her room and as soon as I opened the door. I saw clothes spread everywhere, even on the floor. I picked it up and kept them on the bed.

I then went near her, who was looking inside the cupboard biting her nails, looking has if some genie would appear from it.

She screamed looking at me, "Meera yr, why were you so quiet? I was scared looking at you. Good that you came, now help me pick up my outfit?"

I looked at her suspiciously and said "Vishaka, how did you agree to meet the boy? As far as I know you have a boyfriend right, so why did you say yes?"

"Are you mad or what Meera? Do you even know what you are saying? And speaking of why I wanted to meet Raghav is because I like him, he is good looking and what is the loss."

I sighed knowing she would not listen to me and looked through the cupboard to find her an outfit.

Speaking of Vishaka, as you know she is my elder cousin and she has always got princess treatment from everybody in the house. I am not saying that she is bad, but somewhere she has gotten a little selfish and snobby and being treated like a princess is one of the reasons for her being like how she is now.

She went to the washroom to get ready in the clothes which were red kurti with embroidery and yellow salwar.

I did her makeup and then we were ready to go after informing taiji.

We sat on our scooty and I was driving. Since the restaurant we were going to was not much far from her house, we reached there early but still we were late from the decided time.

We went inside, standing from the entrance, we were looking for the person we were here for. We can identify Raghav as we have already seen his photo.

As I was looking I saw.......

So how was the chapter? Let me know your know your honest thoughts.

Also don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow me.

Until next time. Bye!