BONUS

3 years later 
Shreenika's POV

A woman is not what she shows, she is that what she hides..

3 years passed away like winds.. I realized how wrong I did to myself and how much it affected the person who loved me.. My parents never got any information about my condition.. I even didn't wanted them to tell them about it either..

Three years made me realize how blind I was to not notice the love those pair of eyes held for me.. They loved me the way no one can ever did.

Six years since a became a mother, and seven years as a wife.. Although I never came up to my expectations, but I am so glad to the people who accepted me without questioning..

I am standing in the balcony while smiling when two pairs of arms snaked around my waist.. I held their hands and relaxed myself in their arms..

"Happy Mother's Day Mumma.." He said and pecked my cheeks.. "Happy Father's Day to you too.." I replied..

He turned me around with his hands still on my waist.. "He is already six.. Don't you think we should grow our family.." I asked..

"It's your choice.. I am happy with my small family only.." He said and hugged me.. I pushed him a little and smiled..

"Are you scared about your age Ahaan.. I mean you are already 42 so.. Maybe.." I said an started laughing loudly.. He pulled him closer making my breath hitched..

"My age is just a number.. I will take care of you tonight.." He whispered in my ear..

He left me in the room and went downstairs to check the preparation of Ivaan's sixth birthday party.. My mind was still lingering on his words..

He has started affecting me more after my treatment.. Maybe I was better in the past, when I was confused about his flirts..

Author's POV (Few hours later)

Ivaan's party was finally over.. Both parents were sitting in the living room with their toddler opening his gifts.. Shreenika was stuffing her mouth with cake.. Her mother passed her a glass of water with look of disbelief in her eyes..

"Anika.. Cake kahin bhaag nahi rha hai.. Aaram se.." She said.. "Maa.. Mere beta ka birthday cake hai.. Abb toh mat daanto.." She again stuffed her mouth in cake..

Vihaan laughed at them and caressed her shoulder to make her relax..  Finally everything was well.. They were happy and so were their parents..

"Next gift hai Mumma ka.." Ivaan said while holding the package.. He opened the gift wrap and found a picture frame with a black and white photo inside it..

"Mumma.. Kaisi picture hai yeh..?" He went towards his parents with frame still in his hand.. Vihaan took the frame from his hand and observed the picture..

"Sia.." His voice came as whispered.. Tears formed in his eyes.. She looked at him with bored look.. She was already interrupted once and now he also wanted her to stop eating the cake..

But after noticing his reaction she panicked.. She went closer to him and held the frame from his hand.. 

"Kya hua..?" she asked.. "Vo picture.." He asked in a broken voice..

"It is of my recent ultrasound.. I am 6 weeks pregnant Vihaan.." She said and looked down.. He cupped her face and pecked her forehead..

"Thanks a lot baby.." He said while hugging him.. "Aapne toh kaha tha aapko nahi chahiye dusra bacha.." She said and broke the hug..

"But now I want it.." He said and again pecked her forehead..

Their parents were overjoyed.. "Dekha maine kaha tha.. Iske lakshan kuch alag hai.." Shreenika's mother said making her frown..

"Lakshan se kya matlab hai Mumma..?" "Congrats mera bachha.." Vihaan's mother congratulated to calm her daughter in law down..

Her pregnancy always made her annoyed.. So she decided to calm her down before she starts to argue with her mother..

"Mumma.. Pregant kya hota hai..?"Ivaan asked still being clueless.. Vihaan picked him up in his arms and took the frame from her hand..

"Baby its pregnant.. And you see here.. (Pointing at the ultrasound) This ball inside my stomach is going to be  your little sibling.." Shreenika explained..

"Hawww mumma.. You ate my little sister.." He was horrified.. How could her mother do this..

"Ayye,, I didn't ate them.. I got it from the baby giving angel.. And kisne kaha tumhe yeh tumhari behen hai, bhai bhi toh ho sakta hai.." She said and settled back on the couch..

"Meri behen hi hogi.. Mujhe nahi chaiye bhai.." He said and ran to hug her mother..

He got near her stomach and kissed it.. "Hi baby.. Main tumhara bada bhai hun.. Please jaldi se aao.. I want you to meet all of my friends.. Aur haan, mumma ko zyada tang  mat karna.." 

Shreenika and Vihaan pulled him a hug.. They were now ready for the next chapter of there life with their new kid..

Before closing this story I would like to mention you guys about my thoughts over  depression..
It is not only about feeling sad or crying.. Sometimes aapke khush hone ke baad bhi aap khush nahi hote.. Sab kuch hoke bhi aap khud ko bahut akele lagte ho.. People around you seem so fake ki aap unhe kabhi kuch zyada ya toh kuch bolte hi nahi ho..
Please try to understand your condition before anything serious.. Harr baar depression akele kamre mein nahi hota.. Kabhi kabhi vo logon ke beech rhke bhi hota hai..
Thank You

The End..