CHAPTER-14

Author's POV

From the last two days Vihaan has involved himself in the life of 15 year old Shreenika was living in..

All he wanted was to hold her and tell her how strong she is...

From her studies to nature she changed everything just for the fucking world..

He hated the fact that he was not there to help her when she needed someone the most..

He closed the diary and started at the cover for few minutes...

He received a notification on his phone..

Sia❤: Reaching in half an hour..

He closed the phone and placed it on the table..

He grabbed all of her stuffs and hided it inside his working station's desk...

The Next Day

Shreenika and Vihaan were sitting in their car while he was driving..

"Tum ne kabhi nahi bataya if you got any proposal at school..? " He asked while lowering down the volume of music playing..

She looked at him with wide eyes.. No one knew about this.. Not even her friends..

"Kabhi... Kabhi aaya hi nahi.. " She said and tried to divert his attention..

"Ya phir aaya tha.. Mujhe toh bahut aate the.. " He said  trying to sound less suspicious..

"Something about bullying and all..? " He tried

Her breathing started increasing.. She was having a panic attack..

He stopped the car at the signal and offered her water..

She drank half of the bottle in one go..

After this he never tried to use this method in the whole day..

In the Night...

Vihaan is sitting inside his office and reading one of Shreenika's diary...

Why the hell they think I am not trying my best..?
They literally snatched my whole world from me and now expect me to behave normally with them...
How can I..? I am just too tired..

He read those words again and again.. Trying to find the actual meaning behind them..

He knew she didn't had any relationships in the past but he didn't really believed it..

Shreenika came inside the room and saw him reading something..

After getting to know about her presence he kept the diary in his lap and pulled the chair towards the table and started writing on the blank paper kept on the table.

She got inside the room and pulled a chair to sit near him..

"Kya kar rhe ho..? " She said while keeping head on his shoulder..

"Just writing some notes.. You wanted something..? " He asked..

"Itne din se bahar thi.. Abb aayi hun toh baat kyu nahi kar rhe mujhse..? " She asked being offended..

He chuckled a little and held her hands in his..

"Thoda busy tha.. Aur plus tum bhi thak jaati ho.. Ghar ko sambhalna, mujhe sambhalna aur Inu.. "

"Kitna bada ho gya hai Ivaan.. Next week 3 saal ka ho jaayega.. " She said looking at him..

"Haan.. I hope he will be happy and healthy.."

They continued their talks and came back to their room to sleep as they had a big day tomorrow..

The Next Day

Vihaan is sitting inside Raima's cabin while tapping his feet..

For the second time in his life he was feeling scared.. First time was Ivaan's birth..

Raima came inside her cabin and saw him all nervous..

She sat on her chair and they began with their discussion...

"She came her on the same day she came back from Chandigarh.. She asked me about you getting to know about it, but I declined.. " Raima said and pulled out a pendrive..

"Thanks a lot Raima.. Btw reports better hai kya..? " He asked and took the pendrive from her hands..

"Better hai, but make sure usse tumhare visit ke baare mein pata na chale.. She looked a tense after I told her that you picked up the phone.. " She said..

"Main manage kar lunga.. Thanks again.. " He said and started to get up..

"Ismein zyaada nahi but most reasons toh honge.. " She said while pointing at the pendrive. .

"One reason is enough for me.. " He said and walked out of the cabin..

He got inside his car and went towards his penthouse..

Nobody except his friends knew about that place...

Vihaan had told Shreenika about his visit to some outskirts of Delhi so he came here to check her past..

From next part her real truth will start...

Tbc...