CHAPTER-09

Author's POV (2 weeks later)

After the kissing incident they started coming together more often.. Making out became a habit for both of them.. Although Shreenika felt nothing, but still tried and went with the flow..

Right now they were busy in their session when Vihaan's kiss travelled from her lips to her jaw.. She clenched his hair in her grip and got more closer to him..

He laid her on the bed and hovered over her.. Soon their clothes left their body.. After marking her he looked up and saw her flushed face.. 

"Can I..?" he asked while kissing her earlobe.. She nodded her head while controlling her self from losing her mind.. She was too lost in pleasure.. Then he made love to her.. 
They slept in the early hours of the morning..

Shreenika woke up the next day and found her in his grip.. Naked.. She sat up on the bed and realized what she did..   

She ran inside the shower and tears started falling from her eyes.. Was she this much blinded in pleasure.. He made love to her.. And what she did was just for pleasure..

After taking a long hot shower she stepped outside the room and found him sleeping.. She didn't disturbed him and went downstairs to make breakfast...

After an hour he came downstairs and back hugged her.. "Itni jaldi kyu aa gyi..?" he asked.. She held her breathe and replied to him.. "Office nahi jana hai kya..?"

"I want to stay with you.. Like this.. Always.." He said while kissing her neck.. She tried controlling her tears and turned back to face him.. 

"Will you always love me like this..?" She asked with a sad smile on her face.. "Forever and always.. I LOVE YOU..." He said and pulled her in a hug.. 

She hugged him back while slightly sobbing in his chest..

Few months passed like this.. Their married life became much better.. Shreenika still behaved coldly, but he had already realized about her nature...

Time Skip.. ( 1 year later)

Shreenika is standing in front of the wash basin with the pregnancy test in her hands.. Two positive lines.. Her knees started getting weak..

She was pregnant.. A life was developing inside her.. Their child..

She came outside the room and sat on the bed.. She had no expressions on her face.. Her child does not deserve all this.. 

She wanted to give him or her the world.. But she was too weak.. 

She had to tell Vihaan about this.. But was she really ready for this child....?

Sorry for late and short updates but try to understand.. I have to focus on my studies..
Thanks for all the love and support.. And also for 75+ followers...

TBC