CHAPTER-02

Author's POV

Shreenika came inside Vihaan's cabin after completing the files he asked for.. After a quick meeting both pf them left for their home..

Time Skip (At Shreenika's Home)

Everyone was having dinner while discussing about Naysa's progress in studies and future plans.. Shreenika ate her food quietly and decided to eat a bowl of ice cream before sleeping..

She was having her ice cream while watching television when her mother interrupted her.. "Anika.. How was your first day.." She asked while caressing her hair.. "Normal tha maa..Nothing too special.." She replied while digging in her ice cream.. 

" Kya socha subah wali baat ka..?" She said making her sigh.. "Maa.. I would think about it.." She said and got up from the couch.. Her mother didn't said anything and got back to her bed room..

(At Mihir's House)

"Vihaan.. Itni jagah se rishte aaye hai.. Kar lena kisi se baat.." Her mother asked her son who was busy typing something on his laptop.. "Maa.. Please main dekh rha hun.." He replied..

"35 ka ho gya hai.. Kab shaadi karni hai tujhe..?" She sound furious.. Vihaan looked up and found his mother glaring at him.. "Pakka iss saal kar lunga.." He said and ran towards his room..

He got inside his room and again started working on his files when a call interrupted him.. He saw the caller id and immediately a smile formed on his lips.. 

On the Call
??: Good Evening Sir.. Sorry if I disturbed you..
Vihaan: It's completely fine.. Why you called me Ms. Khanna..?
Shree: Sir Mr. Verma wanted to set up the meeting at 2;30 pm, but the original timings of the meeting is at 3 pm.. So, should I change it..?
Vihaan: No.. I have another meeting at that time.. Please change the dates so we can meet later.. Cancel the meeting for tomorrow..
Shree: Sure sir.. Thank You for your time
Vihaan: Most welcome.. Good Night
Shree: Good Night to you too Sir..
Call end..

(At Shreenika's Home)

After ending the call she again focused on her works and arranging the timings for Vihaan.. She was going through some mails when Naysa sat beside her..

"Didu.." She whispered while placing her head on her shoulder.. Shreenika hmmed at her while focusing on work.. " Are you getting married..?" She asked and she sighed..

"Yes I am.." She replied and closed her computer.. She got up from the bed and got into the shower..

She sat under the shower with her eyes closed..  She started thinking about her life and the future which was waiting for her..

The Next Day

"Maa..  I guess I am ready.. " Shreenika said while placing her hair on the right side of her shoulder..

Her mother looked at her with wide eyes and went near her..  "Are you sure..? Beta we don't want to force.. "

She cut off her mother in mother and started speaking..
"Maa..  I am ready..  Ask the family when they want to meet me.. "

"I will ask them today only.. " She replied and caressed her head..

Shreenika left for her office after having her breakfast..  She was thinking about her decision while sitting in the car..

After reaching the office she went to Vihaan's cabin with the presentation she completed last night..

"Sir.. May I come in.. " She asked while peeking inside his cabin..
"Yes you may.. " He said and got up from his seat..

"Is the presentation completed..? " he asked and started holding the files..  "Yes sir..  You can have a look.."

"I trust you..  Let's go.. We are getting late for the meeting.. " he cut her off and then smiled at her..

She smiled and little and then followed him to the meeting room..

After the meeting everyone started congratulating Shreenika and her team for the wonderful presentation..

"Thank god Tum log humare time pe nahi ho..  Otherwise we would have failed the examination a long ago.. " one of their seniors commented making everyone laughs little..

Shreenika excused herself because of the phone she was getting from her mom..

"Anika the guy is ready to meet you..  Are you free tomorrow..? "her mother asked..

She mentally sighed imagining her mother's face.. She was happy..
"I have a half day tomorrow..  I can meet him.. "she replied..

"Okay then.. Go and work now.. " her mother said and she chuckled a little..

She ended the call and looked at her wallpaper..  It was a picture of her graduation..

Her parents looked so happy.. She closed her phone and looked around just to find Vihaan who was sneaking glances of her..