TRAILER

Hona Kabhi Tu Mujhse Juda Na

Chaahe Khuda YChaahe  

Khafa Ho Saari Duniya

Her smile was as beautiful as her.. But it was literally hiding so much pain she faced every day..

The person who inspired me alot was the same person who was sitting beside me today.. Not as my senior or idol.. But as my HUSBAND..

She was my passion.. My only possession.. Something which I wanted more in my life every single day..

He is 10 years older than me.. But what matters..
Age is really just a number..

"Relationships should be judged on maturity, not on age difference."

Time passes quickly.. I was sitting on my hospital bed.. Meanwhile a crib was placed near my bed where my son was sleeping peacefully..
Correction our son..

I don't want to give my kids false hopes..
I show them my loving side now so that in the future when I become strict they have to cry at nights..

Were you forced.. Were you forced to love me..?
I never loved you.. I promised myself I will not LOVE SOMEONE ELSE..

You don't have to love me.. You just have to LOVE YOURSELF..

" Stop proving yourself to everyone.. You are human.. Not a theorem.."

"The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don't find ...

"The secret to a happy marriage is if you can be at peace with someone within four walls, if you are content because the one you love is near to you, either upstairs or downstairs, or in the same room, and you feel that warmth that you don't find very often, then that is what love is all about."

COMING SOON