CHAPTER-01

Author's POV

Shreenika is standing in front of the mirror getting ready for her first day at new office in Delhi.. She worked at Mumbai before she was transferred to Delhi..

She had spent majority of her childhood here.. At a tender age of 5 years she shifted here with her parents.. Her mother is a house wife meanwhile her dad is a senior accounts officer in Ministry of Defense.. She also has a younger sibling who was currently in her last year of college..

After getting graduated she also attempted for the UPSC examination which she passed with flying colors.. She was asked to join in Mumbai for training and getting experience of work..

It was all 4 years ago.. She joined at the age of 21 and her current age is 25.. She tucked her hair strand behind her ear and straightened her posture before turning around.. She saw her sister smiling mischievously..

"Kya chahiye..?" She asked her while wearing her wrist watch.. "Jo bhi tu laade.." She replied while chewing the cap of the pen..

Shreenika threw a pillow at her and glared.. "Stop chewing your pen and concentrate on your studies.. I will get you chocolates.." She jumped from the bed and hugged her sister.. "I Lobe you didi.." She said while hugging her..

"Eww.. Tune nahaya bhi nahi hai.. Durr reh mujhse.." She tried removing her "stinky" sister from her body.. "Pehle bol you lobe me.." She said while tightening the hug..

"Ugh.. I lobe you.. Abb chodh.." She said and pushed her.. She smiled at her and got her handbag from her closet.. "Come home soon.." She said making her laugh..

" She said making her laugh

Meet Naysa Khanna..
Age: 20 years old
University student majoring in economics..
Loves her sister a lot.. She is little biased towards her family making her completely different from her sister.. She is more of dependent and loves to annoy her sister.. She has a soft spot for love stories and wants her sisso to have one..

Shreenika came downstairs to have breakfast.. Naysa also joined them making her smile.. Her mother looked at her making Naysa smile sheepishly.. "You didn't took a bathe right..?" Her mother asked while placing down dishes..

"Chodo na mummy.. Naha legi.." Shreenika said trying to cover up her sister.. "Bigaad degi tu isse.." She said and looked at her older daughter..

"Let it be maa.." She said and started munching on her sandwich.. They were eating breakfast silently when her mother decided to speak up again..

"Anika.. Uss rishte ke baare mein kya socha...?" She asked.. Shreenika gulped her sandwich and mentally sighed.. "Maa.. Jab shaadi karni hogi bata dungi.." She replied and got up from the table..

"25 ki ho gyi hai.. Ek mahine pehle rishta aaya tha.. Anika.. Dono same profession ke ho.. Ek baar mil toh le.. " She tried making her scoff.. "Will talk about this later.. I don't want to be late on my first day.. Bye maa.." She said and got outside the door..

She wanted to ask her but decided to remain quite.. Naysa got up after having her breakfast.. She wanted to talk about this, but she knew that her sister hated someone's interruption in her matter..

Time Skip (At Office)

Shreenika got out of her car and started looking for her cabin.. After getting settling up the things in her cabin, she grabbed her portfolio and went towards the head of this office..

Before entering his cabin she looked at metal name board.. VIHAAN CHAUDHRY
She touched it and her heart started thumping inside her chest.. Finally.. After so many years of preparation she was finally able to meet her idol..

She knocked the door twice before peeking inside.. "May I come in sir.." She asked.. "Yes you may.." The male figure replied while typing something..

She placed her file on the table and tried to look at him.. After typing a last word he lifted his eyes from the screen and looked at girl in front of him..

He sucked his breathe and tried to maintain his posture.. Finally the girl whom he was finding for past decade was standing in front of him..

"Good Morning Sir.." She said.. Her voice filled with confidence.. One of the major reason she got selected.. He replied her back and checked her file..

"Hmm... So Ms. Khanna.. You are working from today..?" He asked and she nodded.. "Please take a seat.." He motioned her to sit down.. She sat in front of him and looked at the files placed on his table..

After asking her some questions he gave her the files asked her for their completion and wished her best.. She came back to his cabin with a big smile on her face..

She met HIM.. The reason why she chose this profession.. She IDOLISED him.. 
But for him.. He LOVED her.. Since a very long time..

TBC