CHAPTER-11

I know I am putting lots of time skips but please bear with it. The new season of this season is starting from here.

Time Skip (3 Years Later)

Ivaan has turned 2 years old now.. He is playing in the dining area surrounded by his toys.. He heard the car's noise and ran near the door to welcome his father..

Vihaan looked at the door and a beautiful smile formed on his face looking at his son.. He picked him up and kissed his face making him giggle..

"Where is your mother baby..?" He asked while poking his cheeks, who was playing with his shirt's button..

After not getting any reply Vihaan got inside and asked the house helper about Shreenika.. She replied to him that she had gone to take a shower..

He nodded and placed Ivaan back on the ground between his toys..

He started walking towards their bedroom..

He got inside and found Shreenika's phone ringing.. He sat on the bed and waited for her to come out.. After getting irritated he picked up the call without looking at the id..

"Hey.. Shreenika, your reports just came and.." A female voice came from another side..
"Hi.. This is Vihaan, her husband.. May I ask who you are..?" He said and tried to sound normal..

"Sorry.. I am Raima.. Shreenika's doctor.." She said and tried to cut the conversation small..
'Oh.. But why does she need you..?" He asks as curiosity starts creeping in..

"We are friends so.." She replied.. "You were talking about some reports.. You can tell me that.." He tried to sound confident..

"Umm sorry... But I can't.." She said and ended the call..

He tried to call her again but she rejected it all the time..

He kept the phone on the table and slumped back on bed..

After a few minutes, Shreenika came out of the shower and found him in deep thought.. She went near him and removed his hair from his forehead..

"Kya soch rhe ho..?" She asked.. He got up and looked at her.. "Do you love me..?" He asked..

She looked at him and tried to read his emotions.. He sounded serious.. "I do.." She said in a low voice..

"Toh phir kaho you love me.." He asked in a demanding voice.. "Inu akela hai neeche.. Mujhe jana hai.." She got up from the bed..

He held her wrist and pulled her back.. "Asha hai uske saath.. Manage kar legi voh.."

"Kya bachpana hai yeh Ahaan..? 4 saal ho gye hai humari shaadi ko.. Stop behaving like a kid.." She tried to sound funny..

"Agar bachpana hai toh bol do na.. Aise kyu behave kar rhi ho..?" He asked her to go quiet..

"You are important to me Ahaan.." She said and cupped his face.. "Glad to know that.." He said and removed her hand..

"Ahaan..Kya hua..?" She said and ran behind him.. "Kabhi kabhi aisa kyu lagta hai ki tum mujhe pasand nahi karti ho.." He said in a low voice..

"I Like you.. Sabse zyada.." She said and placed her lips on his..

The Next Day

Vihaan was sitting inside his cabin when his secretary knocked on the door.. "Come in.." He replied..

"Sir, the file is completed and checked by Shreenika and me.. If you want you can recheck it also.." She said and placed the file on the table..

"No need.. Btw, can I get information about someone.." He asked and she nodded..

"There is a doctor in Delhi.. Dr. Raima.. Do you know about her..? Like her office address or something..?" He asked while opening the file..

"She is a very famous psychiatrist in South Delhi.. My father used to have sessions with her after my mother's demise.. But why do you want to know about her..?" She asked..

"Aise hi.. I had some personal work.. You can go.."

He searched for her and got an appointment for the day after tomorrow..

After 2 days..

"Dr Raima..?" Vihaan asked while peeking inside the cabin.. "Yes, you may enter.." She said..

"Hi.. I am Vihaan Chaudhry, husband of Shreenika Khanna.." He said while sitting on the chair..

"Oh yes.. How may I help you Vihaan.." She asked...

My exams are finally over so new updates will be coming super soon..

In the next part Shreenika's past is going onboard.. Stay tuned...

TBC