CHAPTER-06

Don't you think Shreenika is the female version of Zain from Season-2..
So now.. Happy 10th Anniversary to BTS and Happy Birthday to me (In advance)

Author's POV

A month flew away like a wind.. Shreenika and Vihaan were celebrating their first month anniversary with his parents and cousins..

They were enjoying the dinner while having continuous conversation with the family.. Shreenika was quiet most of time but he ignored it..

"Bhaiya.. Aapne bahbhi ko kya naam diya tha..?" His cousin Nina asked while smirking.. He smiled and and looked at Shreenika who was looking at her with wide eyes..

"Sia.. " He replied and pulled her closer to her.. "It means White Moonlight and one who is victorious.. " He replied while smiling..

"Actually humare yahan shaadi ke baad ladki ko uska pati naam deta hai.. It's not a real name or so.. A name that can be only called by the bride's in laws.." Nina explained to her sister in law who slowly nodded..

After completing the dinner the went inside their shared bed room.. Shreenika went inside the washroom to change without speaking anything.. Vihaan also got change into the second washroom..

After he came out he heard her phone ringing.. The caller id showcased the name of her friend Tanisha.. "Umm.. Vihaan.. Aap call pick karlenge.." He heard her voice from inside..

He picked up the call and told her about call later.. Tanisha replied positively and ended the call.. The phone was unlocked as Shreenika didn't liked to put password on her device..

With guilt building up inside he saw the app she checked earlier.. He was shocked but happy to see her updating the chapter on the online book he was reading..

He married the author.. What the hell..? She never told him about this.. Maybe they never talked about such things..

He locked the phone and sat on the bed waiting for her.. She came outside and passed him a small smile.. A fake smile..

She sat on bed and started checking her phone..

"Sia.." He called and she hmmed.. "Tum.. Stories likti ho kya..?" He asked while looking at the ceiling.. She got a lowkey shock from his question..

"Haan.. Likti toh thi.. Kyun..?" She replied being unsure.. "Aise hi.. Aur kya kya hobbies hai tumhari..?" He asked again..

"I like writing, singing.. And sometimes dancing too.." She replied.. "I like reading and singing too.." he replied

" I know tumne nahi pucha.. But batane mein kya harz hai.." He said while chuckling.. She smiled and nodded..

After few more conversations they retired themselves to sleep..

Next Day Shreenika had plans to visit her parents.. She asked Vihaan to drop to which he clearly disagreed.. He wanted her to go..

"Bus 2 din ke liye hi toh jaa rhi hun.." She tried convincing.. "2 din ke liye Shrijal bhi gyi thi.. baad mein usne Mrinal ko cheater bol diya tha.." he said while referring to her books characters..

She looked at him with wide eyes.. But tried to cover up.. "Kaun..Kaun hai yeh dono..?" She asked.. "Chodo unhe.. Let's go.." He scoffed..

After an hour of silent driving they reached her home.. He bid farewell from their and she walked inside her house..

"Jiju ko leke aati na.." Naysa said while passing here a glass of water.. "Vo thoda busy hai.. Next time pakka.." She replied..

"Btw.. Mere liye kya laayi..?" She asked while pointing at her luggage.. "Vo pink wala bag tere liye hai.. Jaa.." She scoffed making her squeal in happiness..

"Kya zarurat thi.. Ghar hi toh aa rhi thi.." Her mother said and sat beside her.. "Maa.. Zarurat thi.. Uske jiju ne bheja hai.." She said and kept her head on her lap..

"Tera pati bhi hai voh.." He mother replied while caressing her hair.. She closed her eyes tried to ignore her mother's voice..

Time Skip (After dinner)

Shreenika's mother came inside her room and saw her typing something on her phone..

"Kya kar rhi hai..?" She asked while closing the door of her room.. " Kuch nahi.." She closed her phone and signalled her to sit beside her..

"Vahan sab kuch thik hai na.." She asked and Shreenika nodded.. " Aur tumara relationship..?" She asked while looking at her daughter..

"Haan maa.. Shayad.." She said and ran her hand through her hair..

"Anika.. Maine pehle bhi kaha tha.. Try to understand him.." She said in a soft voice.. "Maa.. Kar toh rhi hun try.. Ab isse zyada kya karu.." Her voice pitched up a little..

TBC