FIRSTLY....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???? I DIDN'T KNOW MY NAMR SOUNDED THAT SEX- shut up girl..!!!

SECONDLY.....WHO THE HELL WOULD COME HERE TO PICK ME UP !!!! Obviously it's HIM !!!! But WHY?????

THIRDLY......This guy knows how to WAIT!!!!!THIS IS A SHOCKER.

HELLO..PURVA ARE YOU THERE??? WHAT HAPPENED ”

“Uhhhh....yeah yeahh ...I am already done. Just give me 2 minutes. I will be down.”

“Good..!!”

Ahhhh...... get. A. Grip. PURVA !!!! He didn't even mention picking me up. I didn't even know he is coming here.
.
.
.
By the time I locked my home and reached his car it took me exactly 5 minutes and for god's sake I didn't even process the fact that he is here.

“Hello..!! I didn't know you were coming to pick me up. I could come by cab. You didn't have to do this”.

“Well...now that I am here appreciate my kindness and stay silent before I change my mind and leave you to do whatever you told right now ”

“FINALLY...!!!!! ”

       Finally the jerk and asshole I was looking for is here. I was afraid that he changed because I am now working with him. But honestly... this side of him is more comfortable to deal with than the whole  “gentleman like”  behaviour.

What?"

“Huhh???”

“Finally what??”

“Ohh... it's just that finally you are your original self. It's easy to bicker with you than to be awkwardly silent near you.”

“Not funny”

“I didn't try to be”

“Well I bet if you were even if you tried harder”

“I atleast would surpass your capacity”

“I don't have to be funny. So no use of comparing me with you.”

“Would it kill you to be fun?”

“How did you know that?”

“ohhh....just an easy guess. You are so easy to predict.”

“Trust me. You don't even the tip of iceberg when it comes to knowing me”

“Are you a mystery to people?? Cause I don't see a factor that is hidden enough to be mystery in you.”

“Well I am happy to leave your delusional brain that way ”

“Ohh no no. Now I am curious about you. Tell me more mysterious guy.”

“Find out by yourself. We have a while new journey to start from now on. So find things out about me by yourself.”

“ uffff...... I would rather ignore you to my best than to get a chance to know a devil like you.”

“Well... you don't want to loose the golden chance to be with me. Being in the same car as me in itself is a lifetime achievement for you”

“I would just get the hell out of this car and come by taxi or a cab"

As soon as the words left my mouth the car screeched to halt. What....is happening?? I looked at him questioningly. Is he really going to test me?? I would for real do that. He is the one to feel sorry not me.

   As soon as I looked at him he neared me from his seat. He is . Just . An. Inch. Away. From. My face. What is he trying to do??? And what happened to me???
I can't move even if I wnated to. It's like he has casted a spell on me and now I am as fixed to my place as an ideal rock.

MOVE.....PURVA MOVE.!!! I just can't do that. But why??? Suddenly he is approaching me now. SHIT..!!!! IS HE GOING TO- there was a click on the door to my side. What????? Is he for real???

Get down now.”

   Seriously he is going to kick me out of his car because I thought so??? Not his mistake. He already warned me about that. But....still..!!!

“Get down faster or we will be late. Everyone is waiting for us”

    Shit....shit shit shit ...What was I thinking ??? We are here. We reached the studio. There are people. No one saw us. They wouldn't see us too. We are in the parking space. Whewwww...... I can't breathe right now. I looked flushed I guess. That was soo soo embarassing. Why did I think that just now he was going to k-

Come faster.  We are already late.”

He called from a distance ahead of me. I rushed and joined him. Actually we match each other's outfits today. He is wearing a black two piece suit with a white shirt and a classic tie. He matches mine. We go in and there it is. The flash of endless cameras.

Put on a smile Purva !!! You are not attending a funeral”

“ I am trying but the camera flash is not my thing.”

“ Let's go into the studio. We have stuff to do and people to meet. And I have you to introduce to the world.”

“WHAT...!!!!??? What do you mean by 'introducing me to the world' ??”

The new Kuchipudi studio of all the cultural arts studio in RCS club and it's new teacher. A new member in the club too ”

“Now this is too much Viraansh.”

“Nothing is too much when it is about showcasing your talent.”

I guess I need to toughen up myself. Yes I can do it too. I should've been ready for all this the moment I accepted his contract. After all this at the end of the day he us 'The Viraansh Mishra'.
.
.
.
.
.
The event wasn't that bad. I met many famous personals. They were all so polite and for a moment I thought I didn't fit in here by looking at these successful people and the media following every step of mine. But this is life.

   This is life. It puts you in a deadly situation but brings you back when you are at the brink of death. You gotta SURVIVE PURVA..!!! LETS CONQUER THE WORLD.

_________________________________________

Heyyy Guysss...!!!!

      New chapter out now. Please check out my chapter and vote for it if you liked it. Your support means a lot to me.

      I know there may be many typing mistakes but I am improving a lot so please help me in this journey.

                                                  Yours kindly,
                                                   Author 🤍