𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 : 𝚊 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚏 𝙶𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

(WARNING:: This will have some dark themes!! This includes Torture , Abduction, Manipulation, forcing to look at something , and some general violence and some other stuff, Please read at your own risk !!
(Its not too bad, but I felt i should put a warning!)

(Also, this IS NOT a Y/N, X Reader, or Reader Insert! This is my idea of a realistic Isekai, so buckle up, because this is just the preview!)

(Also, Please comment!!! I love reading y'alls jokes , sarcasm and sass, it makes my day!)

———-
———————————————-
A Brief Preview of Bits and Pieces of our Heroines Story is what you are about to read

Should you continue on reading after this preview , you will see it build, unfold, and what follows these snapshots, for yourself

For now, let us begin our 7 Glimpses into the Future , Shall we?

———————————————————————
A⃟ R⃟o⃟s⃟e⃟ B⃟e⃟l⃟o⃟a⃟t⃟h⃟e⃟d⃟ b⃟y⃟ i⃟t⃟s⃟ o⃟w⃟n⃟ g⃟a⃟r⃟d⃟e⃟n⃟
--------------------------------------------

(^ A Rose Beloathed by it's own Garden)

From the start, she had been trying her damn best not to blow up at him

Even when she'd played the first book for the first time in the game, she wanted to drop kick him into the sun everytime he said "rule"

Now, face to face with his pre-overblot self, that feeling had become even worse.

They stood at two different ends of a spectrum,

He believed no matter what the rule was, it should be followed...
She believed rules should only have to be followed if someone has gotteb extremely hurt from it. In other words, "Written in Blood or Tears"

But for all her efforts, still lost her temper as she watched things unfold.

"JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOTHER DIDN'T LET YOU HAVE A LIFE WHEN YOU WERE A KID DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO FUCK UP EVERYONE ELSES , ACE IS RIGHT, MAYBE IF YOU MANNED UP, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LOST YOUR FREEDOM OVER A STUPID TART, AND STILL HAVE FRIENDS "

𝑶𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 , 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉

"How do you know ANY OF THAT?!?"

Not a word followed, and everyone had stopped moving entirely.
Ace and Deuce stood infront of her, blocking her from any attack the Tiny Rose might launch in his fit of rage, while Grim anxiously kneaded his paws into her shoulder as he tried to speak up in her defense.

"HEY! My Henchhuman doesn't need to answer to you-"

"SILENCE, YOU ACCURSED RODENT"

As the Rose Tyrant began making his way across the garden , all in his path , other then her protecters , scrambled backwards, as if parting the seas for the newly lit flamethrower.

As the smell of smoke slowing began wafting in, she was slightly calmed by its aroma, until she remembered the fine lack of fire places or torches within the Rose Maze, and Heartstabyl as a whole.

𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕...𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎?

Going on her tip-toes to see over her favorite card soldiers, she made direct eye-contact with the fuming Queen, his face now resembling a deep shade of Maroon, matching his rage.
As more and more smoke emitted from the grass below him, the students around began slowly making their escapes in different directions.