highway to hell

July 18th, 2007

Madeleine POV

I woke up to the feeling of the sun basking on my face from the slight crack in the curtains. I slowly opened my eyes to let them adjust to the slight sun peering in. 

I didn't see her beside me, I had no idea where she was until I heard faint sounds of light soft snores against my stomach.

I slowly lifted the blanket to see her passed out, her head on my stomach, hair scattered across my chest, her left arm laying over my stomach and on the bed. 

I just softly smiled as I let myself relax a little as I just laid there, not wanting to wake her quite yet.

I honestly didn't expect to walk out of the shower to her in a laced set, but holy fuck. I almost gave everything up that I had planned because of it.

I had to fight the urge to tear off the set, to take her right there right then. But then I remembered my plan, to let her torment me until we got to our final stop tonight.

I know this week has been killing the both of us, I could tell by the hesitation when I would put my hand on her thigh. 

I could tell by the look in her eyes, the narrowing black that would come up but then dissipate soon after.

I did feel bad, but we both agreed to not making this trip be about sex. We both wanted to focus on our relationship, have fun outside of well bedroom fun. 

We do a lot of adventuring in Baltimore, we go on weekly dinner dates, every other day we do other date kind of things.

It wasn't always about sex for us, but when we came to Texas, it was different. I don't know what it was, I had that craving every single day. The want, the need to be between her legs.

That's probably mad fucking weird, and I understand but there's just something different about her when we're here. I don't know how to really describe it, I really don't know what to even call it or anything.

There's just something more about her, I don't think it's comfort or anything like that. I think it's more so, the desire I have for her. That still sounds fucking weird.

Maybe it's Texas, maybe that's what it is. I mean she's drop dead fucking gorgeous, but I think the sun brings out more of her attractiveness.

The way her eyes are illuminated in the sun, the way they shine in the moonlight. The goofiness she spools out when we're there, the whole thing, her personality shines a lot more.

Not that her eyes don't illuminate in the sun in Baltimore, not that her eyes don't shine in the moonlight in Baltimore and her goofiness is just as crazy there too.

I just think Texas is making me see her in a different light, it's making me see my whole world. I never cared about the hikes here at the mountains, I didn't care about the views that she was taking about.

She is my view, she is the person I'd move mountains for. God, I have never felt like this before. 

When I look at her, I see my future wife, the only person I'd ever dare to have a child with, the one person I want to be standing at the end of an altar for. 

She's that for me, she's all of that to me, she's the one. She always has been, but I think being here in Texas made me see it more.

I don't think us having constant sex was a bad thing, I think us not always having sex back in Baltimore connected our relationship with trust and communication. 

I think us having tons in Texas was us making our relationship more secure, not that it wasn't secure. I just think it's made us more connected in a sense.