unwritten

August 12th, 2006

Madeleine POV

I woke up to the quietness of my house. I was a little sad that I was living on my own though.

I knew this is what I wanted, but at the same time I am slowly regretting it.

I cautiously sat up in bed, not wanting to get dizzy from sitting up too fast. I closed my eyes for a brief second to catch my breath before moving to get out of bed.

I stood up and stretched a little before remaking my bed. I walked out of my room towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked in and hummed a little before deciding to just have a shower. I walked back out of the bathroom and into my room.

I grabbed my little speaker and walked back out of my room. I walked back into the bathroom and turned my speaker on before playing music.

I turned on the shower before stripping out of my pyjamas.

I hopped in and quickly showered as I was kind of wanting to see if I could find someone to live with.

I got out and wrapped a towel around myself before going to the vanity.

I grabbed my tooth brush before adding a glop of tooth paste to it and brushing my teeth.

I stood there brushing my teeth for another minute before spitting out and rinsing my mouth. I patted my face dry before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked into my room and over to my dresser. My grandparents helped me unpack before they left last night.

They had gotten a call from Derek. I guess Amy ran off and came to Baltimore because of everything that happened.

I want to reach out to her which I will, once I have my new phone.

I grabbed a pair of leggings before a sports bra and slid them on. I opened my closet and pulled out a sweater before slipping it on.

I grabbed socks and put them on before grabbing some of my things. I walked out of my room and down the stairs before walking into the kitchen.

I didn't want a coffee or anything, I just wanted water.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle before opening it.

I sipped on my water before looking at the clock.

"The phone shop should be open now", I muttered to myself before walking towards the front door.

I grabbed my purse and keys before slipping on a pair of shoes. I opened the door and walked out before locking up.

I walked over to my car and got in. I started my car up after getting situated and headed off towards the shop.

I drove down the street before seeing the store in the distance. I smiled as I kept driving before finding myself pulling into the parking lot.

I found a parking spot and got out before locking my car. I walked away from my car and towards the store.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Hi how can I help you?", the sales associate asks and I smile.

"I'm here to get a new phone and number", I say and they nod.

"Well let's get you a new phone and number", they say as I walked over.

I felt as if I was staring at the blank page before me as I walked towards the register.

It felt like this whole new chapter of my life was unwritten and ready to be started.

- - -