𝐓𝐅𝟐: 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 (𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

Start from the beginning

even though i been knew.

I wiped my slight tear not wanting to remember what happened.

bringing down his fist Roddy striked me in my face over and over again.

I screamed at every strike. Nine months pregnant and this is happening.

something I feared the most and something I was preventing from happening.

I was using all my lil strength too fight back, but  was swollen. my feet, breast and my face.

"RODDY! RODDY GET OFF THAT GIRL MAN SHE PREGNANT." Johnathan, ari, relly, bree, wintt and bird ran in the room.

Trying their best to pull the small man off me

"come on man she pregnant, what you doing?" Winnt says frowning at roddy as her, ari and bree gently pulled me away.

"THAT BITCH TRIED ME!" he screamed trying to get back to me.

all this because he was drinking with johnathan and I was trying her best to keep herself together because reign was due any second now?

"I HATE YOU! I TRIED MY BEST TO FORGET ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU DID TOO ME AND GIVE YO EVIL ASS A CHANCE!" I screamed, while sobbing.

"diamond, look at me you gotta calm down this ain't good for the baby man." relly softly grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"you needa breathe mama, breathe." ari says on the verge of crying.

"i'm trying, i'm trying i just can't do it with him nomore. I wanna get away. He gonna kill me and my baby before she even get a chance to walk." I cried as bird and johnathan carried roddy away.

Ari told me that once that dragged him away Johnathan got on his ass

"aye man what the fuck is wrong with you!?" johnathan pushed roddy down on the sofa.

"she's pregnant and swollen! that baby head can pop out RIGHT NOW, i told you to slow down on that drinking man and now you don— SHIT iam even do ari this bad when she was pregnant!" johnathan stressed sitting down.

"all I did was tell her she ain't going nowhere, i might've help her ass captive but i treated her like a princess."

she also told me bird was so stressed, he had some holy water and even threw some on Roddy.

After that, reign was over it she was ready to come OUT.

everything was such a blur, all I know is they rushed me to a hospital room roddy had built in for me and I was squeezing Bree and Wintt hands to death, Ari and the doctor screaming at me to push.

It felt like it took forever to push that big headed ass child out. But once I heard those cries and Ari gasp.

I felt relieved, suddenly everything got quiet.

Bree and Wintt snatched their hands from me as the doctor cleaned Reign and ran tests on her and made sure she was healthy.

"how she look Ari? is she okay?" I questioned, so anxious to see her.