That's too unethical.

Qi Yuan did not shirk: "Okay."

The little mermaid changed her shoes, took the initiative to walk to the door, and opened the door——

In an instant, a strong wind blew over. Jiang Yuan instantly narrowed his eyes and shrank his neck, feeling that his exposed skin was as cold as being cut by a knife.

He said "Huh", quickly turned his head, walked behind Qi Yuan, bent slightly, and bumped his head on Qi Yuan's back, his whole body was tightly blocked by Qi Yuan's body.

Qi Yuan chuckled.

With the big boss blocking the wind in front of him, the little mermaid really felt better, but the heat from his body was still losing quickly. His hand in his pocket was cold, so he simply stretched forward and inserted it into Qi Yuan's pocket.

Qi Yuan paused.

Jiang Yuan pressed Qi Yuan's back and paused.

He raised his head, put his cold hand into Qi Yuan's big hand, pretended not to know why Qi Yuan stopped, and said in an innocent voice: "What's wrong?"

Qi Yuan: "...No."

Qi Yuan lowered his eyes and took the initiative to hold Jiang Yuan's hand.

His palms were warm.

The two of them kept walking forward in this strange posture.

Jiang Yuan lowered his head and walked very seriously, following Qi Yuan's pace with every step, and his body was almost touching Qi Yuan's. Fortunately, the wind blowing at this time was coming from the front.

As he walked, he couldn't help it, and suddenly burst into laughter, and his golden eyes curved into a beautiful moon shape.

He thought to himself that this kind of life seemed very interesting.

The two arrived at the hospital soon.

After arriving at Pei Yun's floor, Jiang Yuan walked a few steps quickly and found that the door was closed. He did not push it directly in, but knocked politely: "Pei Yuan - the general and I are here to see you. "

He looked inadvertently through the small window on the door.

In the ward, Pei Yu seemed to be video chatting with someone.

Because the privacy mode was turned on, Jiang Yuan couldn't see who the person was, and he didn't care. After all, he didn't have many friends. But when Pei Yuan heard Jiang Yuan's voice, he looked obviously panicked and quickly closed the terminal. .

Jiang Yuan was stunned.

He pursed his lower lip, turned to look at the general, and then said, "Am I coming in?"

Pei Yun raised his voice and said, "Okay."

When Jiang Yuan entered the ward, Pei Yan sat up straight.

She smiled: "Why are you here?"

"The general is confused. I originally wanted to sing, but he said he would wait until he is with you to sing." Jiang Yuan explained.

Pei Yun paused.

There was a trace of doubt in her eyes, and she looked at Qi Yuan who was following behind.

Admiral Qi actually offered to let the little mermaid sing when she was with him? But why? It was clear that when the two of them were talking, he said such excessive words to her, which made her feel that Admiral Qi looked down on victims like them from the bottom of his heart...

Pei Yuan's fingers placed at his side couldn't help but grasp the sheets tightly.

Jiang Yuan walked to the window.

He opened the curtains, looked at the gleaming white snow outside, spoke confidently, and sang "The Lonely Warrior" first.

When he reached the climax of the lyrics, Jiang Yuan clenched his fists and said with great emotion: "I love you walking alone in a dark alley! I love the way you don't kneel down!"

Qi Yuan: "..."

After the song was over, Pei Yun sat on the bed and clapped, and said blankly: "Is this the song he sang about General? Some of the lyrics sound quite suitable."

Qi Yuan: "......"

Jiang Yuan took a sip of water, shook his head and said, "No, it's a pop song I've heard before. Do you still want to listen? I have another one that's almost the same..."

Qi Yuan: "No."

Jiang Yuan: "."

hateful.

The rejection was so straightforward!

The little mermaid snorted softly and sat next to Pei Yuan.

Not long after, the general received a message from the military headquarters and left the ward, leaving only Pei Yun and Jiang Yuan.

Pei Yun's eyes fell on Jiang Yuan.

Jiang Yuan was humming a tuneless song and was opening the terminal to search for Pei Yun's video of him fighting the BOSS in the game: "I'm really good at moving, and the last treasure chest I opened also revealed a legendary weapon. There's nothing I can do about it. Well, my luck is so good. I also found a hidden item when I opened a blind box before, and many people envy me..."

Pei Yun smiled: "Awesome."

"That's right." The little mermaid puffed up her chest proudly.

"I...I have something to ask you." Pei Yuan said.

Jiang Yuan turned around and looked.

The two looked at each other.

She clearly saw a gentle sense of tolerance in Jiang Yuan's golden eyes.

Pei Yun looked dazed for a moment. She opened her lips, but did not make any sound. After waiting for two seconds, she said: "I have seen a lot of news saying that the general is very cold and has done very excessive things to mermaids before. ...But now that we get along, it doesn't seem to be the case."

Jiang Yuan said "hmm".

"So...how is your relationship now?" Pei Yu asked anxiously.

Hearing this, Jiang Yuan was a little confused.

What's the meaning?

What kind of relationship?

Jiang Yuan thought for a while and said: "The current relationship is a bit complicated. In fact, strictly speaking, it should be 50% marriage, 25% love and 25% friends."

The second boss and Xuan Ren have both accepted the relationship as husband and wife. The big boss has regressed to dating, and Xingxuan, when getting along with him, has been gentle and restrained from beginning to end. Should he be considered a lover? I can't tell clearly, so I'll just call it friends.

"Although there are occasional frictions in getting along with him."

This specifically refers to overtime.

"But overall it's quite pleasant."

Especially when he heard Xuan Ren calling him daddy and paying wages.

Of course, kissing is also a very comfortable thing. Whether it is a domineering kiss or a gentle kiss, fish like it very much, but it would be better if it is not a relay.

Pei Yun: "..."

Pei Yuan had never seen someone describe the relationship with a person in this way, but when he thought about it, Jiang Yuan was a little mermaid, so he felt relieved.

She digested it in her mind: "...So, you like him?"

At the same time, outside the door.

Qi Yuan's fingertips were about to touch the doorknob.

He lowered his eyebrows, and his thick eyelashes covered the emotions in his scarlet eyes. His whole person seemed to be frozen in place, waiting for the answer from the little mermaid in the room.