"Boom" sound.

Seventeen sat down on the stool.

His expression was dull.

Everyone: "???"

What? ? ?

What happened? ? ?

Why was Shi Qi's reaction so big? Could it be——

Everyone's expressions changed.

Seventeen: "."

Seventeen really couldn't repeat what the general said.

He simply turned the terminal around and showed the people around him the message the general sent him.

For a moment, everyone was silent.

hateful.

Why do you always feel like you're being shown off?

The boss has changed!

On the other side, in the room.

Jiang Yuan touched another piece of pastry. He couldn't help but blink when he found that Qi Yuan did not leave, but sat down again.

Qi Yuan also extended his hand.

He noticed Jiang Yuan's gaze and said, "You didn't say that, do you want more rest?"

Jiang Yuan: "..."

Ah this.

Okay, okay.

The big boss is a very capable person and he listens to advice.

After finishing her snack, the little mermaid wiped her hands and reentered the water. He came to the reef and lay down in the sun, squinting his eyes, and soon became drowsy.

He slept for about an hour and a half. When he woke up again, Jiang Yuan saw Qi Yuan in the dining area - the latter still maintained his previous attitude and was handling affairs.

"Well." Jiang Yuan made a little sound to indicate that he was awake. When Qi Yuan's eyes shifted, he asked, "Want to go see Pei Yuan?"

Qi Yuan: "Okay."

The little mermaid swam to the edge of the tank, stayed dazed for another fifteen minutes, and transformed into a human form. Strangely enough, he seemed to be more resistant to freezing in his mermaid form, but when he turned into a human, he became colder. Shrinking his neck, Jiang Yuan looked at Qi Yuan pitifully.

Qi Yuan: "...wait."

Qi Yuan got up and went to get clothes for Jiang Yuan.

After putting on several layers of thick clothes and wrapping himself into a ball, Jiang Yuan quietly pressed his body to Qi Yuan's side, and finally felt that he was alive.

Woohoo.

Qi Yuan felt so warm.

Jiang Yuan leaned on Qi Yuan very naturally and yawned.

The two stayed quietly for a while.

ten minutes later.

"Let's go." Qi Yuan said.

He bent down and was about to hug Jiang Yuan, but the latter shook his head and said, "I will walk there by myself today."

Qi Yuan raised his eyebrows.

Jiang Yuan looked serious: "Your waist is injured, it's best not to use force."

Although Jiang Yuan considers himself a lazy little mermaid, who can never stand when he can sit, and never sit when he can lie down, he is not blind yet, so he ignores Qi Yuan's wounds and lets him carry him over. .