As soon as he got online, Jiang Yuan took out his wheelchair from his backpack as usual. As soon as he put it down, he saw Xuan Ren standing aside, looking at him eagerly.

Jiang Yuan: "?"

After sitting down safely, Jiang Yuan asked, "Are you hungry?"

"...No." Xuan Ren asked in a low voice, "Why haven't you been online these days?"

Jiang Yuan looked confused.

ah?

Why do you ask this?

Inexplicably, when Jiang Yuan looked at Xuan Ren, he suddenly felt like his husband was fooling around outside and was being questioned by his wife after returning home...

Bah bah bah.

Jiang Yuan thought to himself that the game was obviously entertainment. Whether the player was online or not depended on the status of the day. Even abandoning the game was normal. But at this time, he heard Xuan Ren's aggrieved voice and looked at the other party's dark face, filled with a little bit of condemnation. The look in his eyes made Jiang Yuan feel guilty.

Could this little NPC have been waiting for him where he logged off these days?

That seems to be the case.

Otherwise, Xuan Ren would not be there as soon as he came online.

hateful!

Is this a trap deliberately set by this game? Forcibly binding a weak, pitiful and helpless NPC to the player, making the player feel pity and have no choice but to log in every day!

Jiang Yuan met Xuan Ren's gaze and explained: "I have been working to make money recently, but I am so tired. I just want to sleep every day and have no energy to play games."

He sighed and said quietly, "You children don't understand the hardships of adults."

Xuan Ren: "Really?"

Jiang Yuan: "Of course."

When Jiang Yuan was in school, he could still get scholarships through his studies to relieve financial pressure. After graduating from school, he could only rely on his hard-working hands.

If not, he wouldn't have to work overtime every day...

"Okay." Xuan Ren saw that Jiang Yuan looked calm and didn't look like he was lying, so he changed the subject and said, "Since you are online now, let's go do the mission. Everyone who entered the game at the same time as you has already gone You're in another place, but you're still at Level 1, how can this be possible?"

Jiang Yuan nodded, indicating that he heard it.

The two looked at each other.

Xuan Ren: "Why are you still not moving?"

Jiang Yuan: "Too lazy to move."

——Jiang Yuan plays games for leisure.

If he goes online every day and is mechanically completing mission upgrades, competing with other players on the leaderboard, and scrolling all day long, then he has lost the original intention of playing the game and will feel exhausted just thinking about it. But for others, with the same desire to win and lose, but also to spend money on it, isn't it not worth the loss! ? It's better to be more leisurely, visit the food street and look at the scenery every day, how pleasant it is.

Xuan Ren: "..."

ten minutes later.

Jiang Yuan clicked on the coordinates of some recommended tasks that his friend Qingfeng Piaomiao had sent, and controlled the wheelchair to go to the destination. Xiao Xuanren followed suit and followed him.