"No need to thank you, it's just a task, everyone gets what they need." Jiang Yuan replied casually.

He went to get the drink in the package again.

As for the other food, it's not convenient to put it all out now. Let's wait until we get to Xuan Ren's home before giving it to him.

Jiang Yuan was thinking in his mind, and when he looked up, he found that the boy in front of him was holding a plate in one hand, and with the other hand he was holding a soft steamed chicken cake and stuffing it into his mouth. He was gobbling it up.

Although his face looked dusty and dirty, his hands were very clean. The nails on his fingers seemed to have been chewed out. They were somewhat bumpy but not long.

Jiang Yuan: "Don't worry, no one is grabbing it."

He looked around and said, "Go back to your place first?"

——Unlike the bustling urban area, there were not many NPCs and not many players in the slums, but Jiang Yuan felt that there were malicious eyes staring at them.

Weird and scary.

In front of him, in just a few seconds, Xuan Ren had already eaten most of the chicken cake. His face was reddened and his mouth was too busy to speak, so he had to nod quickly.

Jiang Yuan handed over the drink again: "Be careful of choking."

Watching Xuan Ren receive the drink, Yu finally realized that there were tears in the corners of the child's eyes. His eye bubbles were a bit swollen and his eyes were as red as rabbits, as if he had cried just now.

Um?

Why are you crying?

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but ask, "Did someone bully you?"

The boy suddenly choked.

Seeing this, Jiang Yuan felt that he must have guessed correctly.

He sighed and said seriously: "I'm only level 1 now, so I can't help you get revenge. When I get to a higher level in the future, I'll help you fight the person who bullied you."

Xuan Ren: "...Okay."

His eyes averted for a moment, "Brother, let's go back first."

Jiang Yuan responded. Before leaving, as soon as the wheelchair moved, his eyes suddenly noticed a flash of light in the grass beside him.

He raised an eyebrow.

Soon, the two returned to the door of the dilapidated room before. Glancing at the threshold, Jiang Yuan said, "I won't go in. You take these." As he spoke, he took out three or four items of food in one breath, but saw that Xuan Ren did not reach out.

The boy, who looked to be only six or seven years old, had his eyes glued to the food in Jiang Yuan's hand, as if he was a little eager, but in the next second, his face changed, and he suddenly took a half step back and said loudly: "I...I don't have any money! "

While speaking, he stared at Jiang Yuan.

This man is always sitting in a wheelchair, but people can't take their eyes away.

He has long white hair, but he doesn't look old. He looks like a fairy descended from the sky...

Xuan Ren looked dazed for a moment.

Of course he knew that two copper coins couldn't buy a cake made from fine flour, which tasted very soft, as if he was eating a cloud-like chicken cake, nor could he buy a drink that tasted sweet and had large pieces of fruit pulp in it, but he I'm so hungry.