Jing Hao shook his head: Dinosaurs will not be released.

The child asked: Why?

Because our current earth is restored in accordance with the environment of the 2021st century of the earth calendar, dinosaurs are ancient earth prehistoric animals, they are too destructive, just keep them in our garden, let everyone know that there were once such animals on the earth.

After a pause, Jing Hao said to him again: You should know that you should know that in the era of dinosaurs, they are the overlords of the earth, not to mention these herbivorous dinosaurs, those flesh-eating Tyrannosaurus rex, you think, how terrifying?

The child remembered the popular science film he had watched and thought of the terrifying bite force of the Tyrannosaurus rex, and his body trembled unconsciously.

He nodded and said: Yes, super scary! Tyrannosaurus rex, the top powerhouse in the food chain, is so tyrannical that there are no friends, it is better not to release them back to the mountains and forests, otherwise no one can cure them, and soon other animals will be eaten!

Jing Hao smiled and said, "Yes, that's it."

After playing in the wildlife world for two days, Jing Hao was going to work on the third day, and there was no way to accompany the little bell to play.

Brother Xiao Hao, go get busy, we can go by ourselves. Little Bell said.

Jing Hao asked them: Where are you going tomorrow? Shall I find someone to accompany you?

No, we will climb the Great Wall tomorrow, we will also visit the Forbidden City, and the day after tomorrow we will go to the Film and Television City, no one knows us now, no problem. And my mom was filming there, and I could drop by to see her.

Jing Hao gave them the pass to the earth tourist attraction, okay, there is something to call me, if I don't receive it, you will call Brother Xiao Li.

Little Bell nodded: Good.

After ten years of development, while vigorously greening the earth, Fang Li has also successively restored the original characteristic buildings and scenic areas of the earth in various states.

At present, there are relatively few scenic spots open, and many characteristic ancient earth buildings, customs and cultural villages have been built, all of which are developed as tourism projects.

And Fang Li also built the former Hengdian Film and Television City, which is a small microcosm of Chinese history, which is very representative.

In the year before last, it had begun to be opened for crew shooting.

The first crew to receive was an ancient fantasy movie starring Little Bell's mother, written against the background of the ancient earth.

The screenwriter of this script also came to specifically ask Fang Li some relevant ancient earth knowledge.

The realistic ancient earth buildings in the movie, after adding special effects, were dreamlike and exploded immediately after broadcasting.

After that, many dramas and movies with the ancient earth Chinese history as the background were filmed here.

This has also attracted many people to travel to Earth.

Now, these characteristic architectural areas, folk culture villages and the newly opened Earth Safari Park are Earth TourismThe two most popular projects in the industry at present.

With the development of tourism, restaurants and accommodation near tourist destinations have also developed.

With tourist attractions as the center, it drives the surrounding real estate and slowly develops into a city.