Little Bell they visited the pedestrian area for a day and saw every animal.

The next day, they went to the self-driving area again.

The self-driving area is taken by tour bus, which is much more comfortable than yesterday, no need to walk.

There were 50 people in a car, and in front of them sat the child and his parents who asked questions at the Giant Panda House yesterday.

The children are very interested in animals and have done a lot of homework in advance.

Wearing ornamental glasses, when he was about to enter the next area, he had already seen several tigers with orange and yellow with black markings.

Wow, South China Tiger! Brother, is this a South China tiger? He turned his head and asked Jing Hao.

Jing Hao nodded in the back: Yes, this is the South China Tiger. Little friend, you are so powerful.

The child's mother said with a smile: He, since you opened the park, he has carefully watched every live broadcast and every popular science introduction, and carefully noted it down.

The child said seriously: I want to be a zoologist when I grow up!

When the people before and after heard this, they all laughed kindly and encouraged him.

Come on, kids!

There are ideals!

Jing Hao gave him a thumbs up and said: "Very good!"

The child laughed.

Having seen zebras, rhinos, elephants, lions, tigers, giraffes and many other large animals, the tour bus entered another area.

In the distance, a tall figure appeared in everyone's field of vision.

Before the docent could speak, the child exclaimed again and said excitedly: Mom, look, that's a dinosaur! Did you see that? It's super big, bigger than an elephant! It was extinct a long, long time ago, dinosaur!

Everyone looked at the animal, which was taller than a tree, with a long thick neck and a relatively small head.

With the advance of the tour bus, the full picture of this pair of dinosaurs slowly appeared in the eyes of everyone.

The docent said: As the child just said, what everyone sees is dinosaurs, this pair is Brontosaurus, a large herbivorous dinosaur. The taller one on the left is only male, 15 meters long and weighs 18 tons; This is just a female on the right, 12 meters long and weighing 14 tons, they are still in the growing period While

listening to the introduction of knowledge by the explainer, everyone turned on the light brain and took pictures.

Such a large herbivore, this is truly spectacular!

The tour bus stopped here and showed everyone for a while.

The child turned back to Jing Hao and said: Brother, will dinosaurs also be released into nature?

This pair of large herbivorous dinosaurs was preserved by the ball from a long time ago.

Fang Li didn't know how Qiu Qiu did it, anyway, there were many animals and plants in the space that were extinct in his time.

There was also a pair of Tyrannosaurus rex preserved in the space, but Fang Li had not released them from the seal.

Because they are too fierce and have to eat a lot of meat every day, Fang Li is afraid that he can't afford to raise them now, and he hasn't unsealed them yet.