* The

author has something to say:

Near the end of Kazakhstan, the next chapter will come to a time law.

Chapter 92: The Wedding

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

The content of the two people's star blog confirmed the content of the hot search.

It's officially announced!

I'm going, really together?!

In fact, it is easy to understand, it is said that Marshal Rong has been on Earth for the past two years, and it is possible to have a long-term relationship with President Fang. Congratulations!

Marshal Rong is finally married!

Ahh Now it can finally be said!! My cp is real!! Congratulations to Marshal Rong and President Fang!

Congratulations, when is the wedding?

Congratulations! Can weddings be livestreamed?

Live Stream!

The Internet is very lively, and Fang Li and Rong Min are also very busy, busy accepting congratulations from all walks of life.

You two children, we didn't tell us about such a big thing as getting the license, we still know it from other people's mouths.

Mother Rong said complaining words, but the smile on her face showed her true mood.

Mother Rong, before we Fang Li finished speaking, we were interrupted by Mother Rong.

You still call me Mother Rong, isn't it time to change your words? Mother Rong looked at Fang Li and asked with a smile.

Fang Li's ears were red, originally they had just finished their affairs, and when they came out after sending Xingbo to wash, they saw Mother Rong calling them.

At this time, Rong Min was still cleaning up the bed next to him.

He blinked and pursed his lower lip, a little embarrassed, and said, "Mom."

Hey ~ Mother Rong answered with a smile, and Father Rong next to him looked at him earnestly.

After already calling one, it was much smoother to speak again, and Fang Li shouted: Dad.

Hey, good boy. Father Rong answered happily.

Fang Li hadn't called his father and mother for a long time, and now looking at Rong's father and mother in the light screen, his heart was warm.

He has a home again.

He has mom and dad again.

Over there, Mother Rong and Father Rong also felt very relieved.

On the one hand, the two are married.

The second is that his son has a too calm personality, and when he grows up, he goes out more often, gathering less and leaving more, calling them all respected fathers and mothers, and the relationship between father and son, mother and son is harmonious, but not as close as other families.

Now, Fang Li has joined this family, well-behaved, soft and cute, lively and cute. Listening to Fang Li call his father and mother, both of them felt a feeling of regret being made up.

Mother Rong smiled and said: "Your father and I have been preparing gifts for you for a long time, and we can finally give them out."

Fang Li's eyes widened slightly, what gift?