After receiving the permit and sitting for a few minutes, they took their leave.

Back on the ship, they immediately set off for Earth.

The two held hands and went back to the room, closed the cabin door, and Rong Min hugged Fang Li.

He wanted to do that when he got the certificate.

Fang Li, you are mine.

Fang Li rested his chin on his shoulder, his eyes were bent, you are also mine.

The two hugged tightly, both laughing, chest to chest, both felt each other's rapid heartbeat.

It's euphoria, it's excitement, it's happiness.

Rong Min loosened slightly, and Fang Li immediately raised his head slightly in tacit agreement, just in time to meet Rong Ming's kiss.

The cabin is not spacious, and it is far from as comfortable as the bed at home, but the two are enthusiastic, emotionally boiling, and a casual look and movement can light a fire.

The first fierce and ferocious first time after receiving the license did not subside until two hours later.

The two of them only felt that the whole body was comfortable, and they were both physically and mentally happy.

Rong Min went into the bathroom to put water in the bath, Fang Li casually opened the light brain and looked at it, and received a message from Xia Yang a few minutes ago.

Not only Xia Yang, but also many people's inquiries or congratulatory information.

Rongming! Fang Li shouted.

Rong Min came out of the bathroom, what's wrong?

Fang Li pointed to the light screen and said: "We're on the hot search."

Rong Min wiped his hand over, sat next to Fang Li and hugged the person over to take a look.

#Rong Min Fang Li got married#, the first in the hot search.

Their marriage at the Civil Affairs Bureau was photographed by the people and posted on Xingbo.

My God, my male god and my other male god are married?! Congratulations!

I lean, the marshal is finally married! Congratulations!

Really fake? Woo hoo, I don't believe I don't believe it, maybe to do something else?

Marshal Rong is not too young, and it is time to get married. Pretty good, very good.

Ah, ah, brother Fang Li actually got married!

My husband is actually married?! I didn't even know!

No matter what, without an official announcement, I don't believe it!

Many people poured into the starry blog of the two to inquire.

Rong Min glanced at Fang Li and asked him, do you want to make it public?

Fang Li: I don't care, do you have any influence?

No.

Fang Li looked at him, well

, yes.

After a while, netizens suddenly brushed up the latest news.

[Fang Li V: I got my certificate today, is Marshal Rong happy? [Love] [Photo] [Photo]]

A photo of the marriage certificate, a registered photo of the two people on the marriage certificate.

[Rong Ming V: Well, happy. [Love] forwarded // Fang Li V: I got my certificate today, is Marshal Rong happy? [Love] [Photo] [Photo]]