Fang Li first chose Southeast Asia with good geographical conditions to grow rice, and southern Europe to grow wheat.

Their planting area planning team is also getting bigger and more mature.

As long as Fang Li circled the approximate range and set up the radiation protection area, they surveyed and demarcated the planting area and the responsibility mountain, and the infrastructure construction team built roads and wells to divert water, and they were already very familiar with getting everything right.

This year, Fang Li changed the way of cooperation, and the new cooperation method canceled the annual profit to the company, and all changed it to plant trees in the mountains.

Some growers are reluctant, but if they want to make money, they can only grit their teeth and accept, otherwise they will not plant.

They also knew some of Fang Li's ideas through Fang Li's way, which was to green the earth.

Thinking that I would still be here for many years in the future, and that doing a good job of greening would indeed be good for me, I also wanted to open it.

There is no need to worry about investment promotion, now the outside world is rumoring that the earth is now a multi-millionaire training base, and many people only hate that they can't farm, have no experience, and can't come.

Many farmers have become rich because they came to the earth to farm.

Farmers on other planets who can farm have seen that the people who came before are developing so well, and they have also come over.

Now, the best way out for the peasants of the whole empire is to go to the earth to farm!

Some funds are not enough, so they will partner with a few people, or go to the bank to take out a loan first, in short, as long as they last for a season, the road behind will become wider and wider.

Banks everywhere are also savvy and can quickly lend money as long as they get a contract with Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.

Anyway, the money will definitely be recouped soon!

Just like the Lu Hongzhi family who first came to contract land to grow rice, now their family has contracted thousands of acres of rice fields, made a lot of money, and become the real boss.

They also bought land use rights and built a five-story house for themselves and their employees to live in.

He also helped several families in their village, and relatives and friends also came to contract some land.

Now, Fang Li and they began to promote vegetables and fruits again, and Lu Hongzhi moved his mind again.

In each contracted area, there is some land reserved for growing fruits and vegetables.

It's nearby, don't have to run that far, very convenient.

After Lu Hongzhi went to the company to understand the situation, he personally brought his daughter-in-law to start learning to grow potatoes and cabbage, and everyone learned the same.

Still studying for a month, both of them are very serious.

When Fang Li went to inspect the two of them, although they had money, their food and clothing were much better, but they still looked simple, and they did all the work in the field.

When Lu Hongzhi saw Fang Li, he quickly came over to say hello.

For Fang Li, Lu Hongzhi is sincerely grateful, this is the benefactor who single-handedly brought their family to wealth。