Hahaha, Uncle Marshal, you see, this netizen really eats and cries! Eating while crying is too exaggerated!

Fang Li lay on Rong Ming and showed him the comments.

Rong Min touched Fang Li's head, looked at it for a while, and said: It's an exaggeration, but the watermelon is really delicious.

Fang Li smiled and said: Of course, watermelon is an artifact to relieve the heat! A must-have fruit for summer!

Well, parents also say it's delicious.

Fang Li smiled and said, "Huh? Send them some tomorrow, this summer will arrive soon, and send some to uncles, uncles, aunts, and uncles.

Rong Min kissed his head, no need to send too much, keep it to make money, I got them a batch.

That's what you sent, it's your heart. What I send is my heart.

Rong Min chuckled, okay, you send. Melon is also starting to be pre-sold, right?

Well, pre-sale starts tomorrow. Melons are small, and customers are a little more convenient to buy.

Rong Min thought for a while and asked: Watermelon is too big, can it be made into bottles of juice for sale?

Fang Li shook his head, he can make ordinary watermelon juice, but if he wants to treat mental disorders, he must maintain the aura inside, freshly squeezed and drunk immediately, and other things cannot. In fact, like cabbage and beans, the aura has been lost a lot after cooking, so the effect of this fruit raw is good.

Rong Min asked: Is there no other way?

Fang Li looked up at him, do you mean to turn these fruits and vegetables into pills for mental disorders or something?

Right.

Fang Li nodded: Yes, the Hui Ling Pill we eat is similar to this. However, this is now only for me to practice, which is not practical.

Rong Min nodded and understood, and couldn't help sighing in his heart.

He had been thinking that he could help all orcs and sub-orcs get rid of mental disorders, but it was too difficult.

Now through cultivation, mental disorders can be completely cured, but the earth's environment has not been restored, even if the earth has aura, it can't contain so many orcs and sub-orcs to live and cultivate on the earth.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming for a while, patted him, and said: When our planting area expands and grows more, which can almost meet the needs of the market, the price will also drop, and then most of the orcs and sub-orcs can eat it.

Rong Min was a person with the country and the people in his heart, and Fang Li knew that otherwise he would not have agreed to the many conditions he had put forward.

At that time, Rong Min was also taking a gamble for the country and the people.

Rong returned to his senses, hugged the person in his arms, and replied: Well, you can develop according to your own plan.

Fang Li and they followed the plan, after the watermelon was on the market, they began to promote vegetables and fruits again.

Rice and wheat have also been promoted, and most of the places in China that are suitable for growing rice and wheat are almost the same.

In the next stage, they need to start moving to other parts of the planet.

Development of rice cultivation in Southeast Asia and South Asia. Wheat is grown more widely, and is suitable for cultivation in western Asia, Europe, North America, and Australia.