Rong Min took his hand and kissed it, very supportive, yes.

Fang Li asked: Uncle Marshal, do you know where the Fox Clan dwells are? Are there many people?

Rong Min thought about it, the number of fox tribes is not large, it may be similar to us, most of them are on the T18 planet, and there seems to be a lot of development in the entertainment industry.

Oh.

Do you want to find them?

Fang Li shook his head: It's not good to go to find it rashly, and I don't know familiar people, let's see fate.

The two chatted for a while, and Rong Min sent a notice to the elders of the various clans and the other stewards in the clan, and held a meeting tomorrow night, and then slept with Fang Li in his arms.

The next day, Rong Min came back from work, and after eating, he went into the study with Rong's father for a meeting.

Fang Li and Jing Hao accompanied Rong's mother to watch TV.

He was not worried about the outcome of the meeting, and for the sake of long-term development, he felt that the clan elders should agree.

In the study, there was a video conference.

Two hours later, Rong Min and Rong's father came out.

What do you think? Fang Li asked.

Rong Min replied: The elders generally agreed, but this matter had to be decided by a whole clan assembly and a democratic decision.

Oh. When does the clan assembly take place? After all, it is a big thing, and it has to be considered.

Three days later.

How many people agree to pass?

Half.

Three days later, Fang Li attended the Dragon Clan's all-clan meeting for the first time as Rong Ming's family and special guest.

It is also a video conference, and the dragons have enabled a special encrypted channel in the clan.

The whole family must log in to the system to participate in the system, so that the number of people can be counted. However, only those over the age of 18 have the right to vote.

Fang Li saw that there were many small windows in the interface, each small window was the dragon clan of various planets gathered in a large conference room, and the number of people on the T3 planet was particularly large, and there were several video windows.

Those who can't go to the scene don't show the video window, but they can see and speak.

Fang Li looked at the number of people online, and there were 289536 people at the beginning of the meeting.

Rong Min has done all the preliminary plans in the past few days.

During the meeting, Rong Min first said the main topics of the meeting, talked about the situation of the earth and cultivation, and finally said: Moving to the past, first, can enhance the strength of the clan; Second, after cultivation, mental disorders can be completely cured. For the development of the dragon clan, I hope to move the training camp of the clan to Earth in the near future, and then move the clan to the past step by step, and the business of the clan will slowly move over. Aim for completion within 10 years. Let's think about it.

The clansmen were stunned, talked about it, and asked a lot of questions, but they were all shocked by his last words.

Many people ask this, patriarch, is it true that mental disorders can be completely cured?