The night soon darkened, and when I looked up, the stars in the sky shone, and I felt very close to the sky.

Who said that Rong Min does not understand romance, the candlelight dinner above the sky, the garden outside, and the vast starry sky as companionship, there is nothing more romantic than this.

Fang Li looked at all this, picked up the wine glass, and said happily: "Uncle Marshal, I am very happy today."

Rong Min toasts, the two of them touch the glass lightly, you are happy.

Rong Ming's eyes watched Fang Li drink the wine, one hand hung down, and touched his trouser pocket.

Uncle Li's steak is well done, you can try it quickly. Fang Li said.

Rong Min glanced at him, put his hand up, picked up the fork, good.

The steak happened to be fried on Fang Li's favorite heat, the fruit wine was sweet, and the man opposite was his favorite.

Full of happiness.

The dinner was very appetizing, Fang Li drank a little too much, and he was a little drunk after eating.

The waiter came to remove the plate, and he got up and walked to the railing of the restaurant to lie on his stomach, watching the night scene with a light breeze, while sobering up.

Rong Min came over, put one arm around his waist, drunk?

No, Fang Li shook his head and rested his head on Rong Ming's shoulder, the night was so good tonight.

Rong Min moved a step and hugged Fang Li from behind, and in the next moment, a red velvet box appeared in front of Fang Li's eyes.

Fang Li: Fang Li's heart moved, he tilted his head slightly, and raised his eyelids to look at Rong Ming:

What is it?

Rong Min pecked him on the cheek and said in his ear: You open.

Fang Li leaned back into Rong Ming's arms, reached out and opened the velvet box, and two shining rings lay side by side inside.

Fang Li pursed his lips and smiled: Uncle Marshal, what do you mean by this?

Rong Ming hugged the person in his arms and said in his ear: I want you to ride on my dragon head forever, I want to be able to eat with you forever, sleep with you, and take you to fly.

Rong Min took out the smaller ring and held it up to Fang Li, wanting to be with you forever and for the rest of his life. Baby give me this opportunity?

Fang Li's heart was pounding, happy and excited, Rong Ming's voice sounded in his ears, and even as long as he tilted his head, the two could kiss.

Uncle Marshal, are you proposing?

Well, I want you to give me a legal status.

Fang Li's face was red, he was excited.

I think about it.

How long to consider? Is one second enough?

Fang Li was dissatisfied, one second is enough, be reserved, at least ten seconds.

Rong Min chuckled, good. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four.

Three.

Two.

One.

The corners of Fang Li's lips raised high, stretched out his left hand, and Rong Min put the shiny ring on his middle finger.

The size is just right.

Fang Li looked at his hands, which were quite good-looking.

Rong Min stretched out his left hand and urged him, it's my turn.