Fang Li took out the necessary popcorn for watching movies that Rong's mother helped them make in the morning, as well as two glasses of orange juice, and held hands and went in.

The film chose a film with the theme of interstellar saving the world, which is timeless.

Rong Min felt that the scene inside was too fake, and most of his attention was on Fang Li, and seeing that he watched it with relish, he also took a little attention to the movie.

Uncle Marshal, you don't need to bring so many brains to watch this kind of movie, just watch it cool, you know? Otherwise, your experience of watching movies is too poor. Fang Li leaned close to Rong Ming's ear and whispered.

Good.

After watching the movie, the two wandered around the mall for a while and went to a restaurant on the floating island for dinner.

The floating island is in another city, but it takes about forty minutes by plane.

It was a little early, and the two walked around the floating island again, and when it got dark, they went to the restaurant.

Is it really the place that Mom Rong booked? Fang Li heard Rong's mother say the night before yesterday that she would help them set their position.

Rong Min replied: I ordered.

At dusk, the lights on the floating island lit up, which was very dreamy.

The two sat down in the best position outdoors with a view of the city in the distance.

Fang Li looked down, this table was obviously at least three tables away from the other tables, why was this table so far away?

Well, a few tables around were wrapped by me and didn't want to be disturbed.

Fang Li looked at Rong Ming, his eyebrows raised, Uncle Marshal, you have a special domineering atmosphere like this. Come, charter!

Rong Min smiled and looked at him gently, and there was no atmosphere in the private venue.

What atmosphere? Fang Li asked.

Didn't you say that eating still wants more people to have an atmosphere?

Fang Li's heart warmed, laughed, and said: "Yes, if the whole restaurant is on our table now, I will feel too cold and bad, not only no atmosphere, but also embarrassing." Now it's good, there is silence in the noise, there are human fireworks.

Rong Min breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, glad that he had changed the whole package.

When the waiter brought the dish, Fang Li was shocked.

It's a steak set, and there's a bottle of cider over here, which is deep red, especially like the color of red wine.

Fang Li was surprised and asked the waiter: "Do you still have steak in your restaurant?"

The waiter looked at Rong Min and said, "Mr. Fang, this is specially prepared by Marshal Rong for your dinner."

Fang Li turned his head to look at Rong Min again, did you invite Uncle Li over?

Fang Li remembered that he had only told Uncle Li, the head chef of the military department, how to do this steak, and only he could.

Rong Min nodded: Yes.

On the table is a candlestick, above which is not a candle, but three small angel lamps with unique shapes, emitting a soft light.

Next to it is also a plain vase containing three fresh red flowers.