Mother Rong took Fang Li's hand and put this jade jade bracelet on Fang Li's palm.

Xiao Li, this is a family heirloom handed down by the Rong family for many generations, I took it from Grandma Rong Ming, and his grandmother took it from his great-grandmother. Today, I pass this on to you.

Fang Li froze and glanced at the jade bracelet: Heirloom, family heirloom?

Mother Rong nodded: This is an old object, handed down from the ancient earth, and I don't know how many generations it has been handed down, listening to his grandmother, it was originally a complete set of jewelry, and now only this jade bracelet remains. It's not easy to preserve, and there are very few of them now. Today, it's up to you.

Fang Li looked at the jade bracelet on his hand, the roots of his ears turned a little red, listening to the meaning of Rong's mother's words, this is the heirloom of the Rong Ming family kept by his daughter-in-law.

This kind of jade bracelet, Fang Li has several in his storage bag, but this jade bracelet is not an ordinary jade bracelet, it represents the recognition of Rong's father and mother, which is equivalent to a status symbol.

Meaning is greater than value.

Fang Li glanced back at Rong Ming, who raised his eyebrows, and did not have the slightest thing to say for him to deal with himself.

He looked back at Mother Rong again and said, Mother Rong, then I really accepted it?

Mother Rong smiled and said, "Put it away."

Fang Li turned his head to look at Rong Ming again, raised his eyebrows at him, and said in a provocative tone: The family heirloom is in my hands, you have no regrets.

Rong Min rubbed his head, well, no remorse.

Fang Li smiled, took the jade bracelet to the light of the light, transparent and clear, bright and pleasant, good jade!

Mother Rong asked curiously: Xiao Li, do you know how to read jade?

Well, get some understood. Fang Li admired it for a while, carefully wrapped the jade bracelet and put it back in the box, locked the lock and put it into his storage bag.

This thing means a lot and needs to be taken care of.

Speaking of gifts, Fang Li also took out the gifts he had prepared.

Mother Rong, Father Rong, I also have gifts for you.

Do you still have a gift? Mother Rong was taken aback, not all of them in the kitchen.

Fang Li put the three porcelain bottles into Mother Rong's hand and said with a smile: "Those are not counted." This one is.

Mother Rong took a look, beauty pills, Shen Yanjing, Yishou pills?

Mother Rong looked up at Fang Li, these are?

This beauty pill, eat to eliminate toxins, beauty and beauty, take one capsule a week. This Shen Jing is a cure for your and Daddy's chronic old problems, there are only two pills, and you can eat one pill each.

Fang Li took the porcelain bottle of Yishou pill again, opened it, and poured out a pill, which is the size of a mung bean, this Yishou pill, you eat one pill every two weeks, it is good for your health.

When Dad Rong heard this, he also sat down, picked up the porcelain bottle and looked, can he cure all the old problems?

Yes, I asked Rong Ming, he told me all your old problems, and I specially refined it for you.

Fang Li explained to them: These are all refined with tens of thousands of years of spiritual herbs, gathering the spiritual power essence of the herbs, and those without toxic side effects can be eaten with confidence.