Come, sit next to me. Mother Rong pulled Fang Li and Jing Hao to sit next to her, one on one side, Rong Li silently sat next to Fang Li.

On the table, Mother Rong first gave Fang Li and Jing Hao a piece of braised pork each, try it quickly, see if I make it delicious?

Fang Li took a bite and immediately gave a thumbs up, delicious!

Jing Hao also nodded, doubly affirmative.

Mother Rong's cooking skills are really good, and she is about to catch up with the craftsmanship of their canteen master.

Are you sure? Mother Rong asked a little unconfidently.

Fang Li nodded, well, it was particularly delicious.

Dad Rong smiled and said: "Your mother Rong has been learning for a long time, so I will wait for you to come back and show your craft."

Fang Li said movingly: Mother Rong, you are so good, your cooking skills are very good!

Mother Rong laughed happily, and fried beef for the two of them, and this one was also tasted.

Fang Li also clipped a chopstick for her, and you can eat it too.

Eat well, eat together. Mother Rong looked at Fang Li and then at Rong Ming, feeling particularly happy in her heart.

She originally liked Fang Li quite a lot, and now that Fang Li and her son have become a couple, she can't be happier.

Several people at the table were talking and laughing, Rong Ming sat next to Fang Li, listening to their conversation, and occasionally answering a sentence. However, his demeanor is relaxed and his mood is also very pleasant.

Fang Li saw that the people around him said little, and put a large piece of his favorite fried fish for Rong Min and put it in his bowl.

Rong Min looked up at him, he winked at Rong Ming, and his right foot gently shook over and rubbed against Rong Min's thigh.

This one is delicious.

Well. Rong Min looked at him, reached down with one hand and held Fang Li's leg, patted it, and returned to the table to clip a piece of chicken for Fang Li, only then picked up the fried fish and ate it.

Mother Rong looked at the interaction between the two, smiled and couldn't close her mouth, and sighed in her heart, she didn't expect that the wooden son would have such an intimate time when he fell in love, and she was very pleased in her heart.

After dinner, at the strong request of Rong's mother, they stayed overnight.

In the words of Rong's mother, Rong Min goes to work every day, leaving early and returning late. Fang Li and Jing Hao are also bored over there, and they have to trouble the head chef to cook, it is better to be at home, and Mother Rong can also take them shopping to play.

Fang Li thought about it, and also knew that Rong's mother wanted them to accompany, so he agreed to stay for two more days.

The next day, Rong Min got up early in the morning to go to work at the military headquarters, and Fang Li and Jing Hao also got up early and went out to run and exercise together.

Mother Rong saw them get up so early, and said intimately: It doesn't matter if you go to bed late.

Many young people will take advantage of the holidays to sleep more, she knows, she is afraid that the two of them will be embarrassed, so she told them first.

Fang Li stretched his waist and said: It's okay to Rong mother, we also get up very early every day, get used to it, Xiao Hao has to exercise his physique every day.