Ding Qiang thought of the part-time work life where he was angry everywhere, and he nodded his head as soon as he gritted his teeth, but I didn't have a seed.

I have.

Ding Qiang said: I don't have money to buy it.

Send you. Tomorrow you come to the woods outside the city.

The next day, at the agreed location, the man gave Ding Qiang a series of operating methods and three bags of sweet potatoes, as well as a planting manual, and then disappeared.

Fang Li asked: What does that person look like? What's your name and do you have any contact information?

Ding Qiang: I don't know what my name is, I don't have a contact number, I don't know my address, I look very ordinary, I have small eyes, and I wear a hat.

Fang Li was surprised: You don't know anything, you just listen to that person?

Ding Qiang pouted: As long as he can make money, it doesn't matter who his surname is.

Fang Li was speechless.

Then carefully asked about other things, Fang Li sent the information to Rong Ming, asking him to investigate the information of the person who met Ding Qiang more than five months ago.

All night, they were busy interrogating and arresting people, and by dawn, they finally arrested everyone.

Rong Min also arrested the relevant personnel on the other side of the sweet potato field, came to join them, and brought good news at the same time.

I found the person who contacted Ding Qiang.

Fang Li looked at the skinny middle-aged man in the light screen, who is this? I don't know.

Rong Min clicked the light screen and jumped to the information page.

Fang Li looked at it for a while, frowned and said: The younger brother of the chairman of the First Pharmaceutical Company, the driver's family, the brother's daughter-in-law's cousin's classmate's classmate?

Fang Li laughed angrily, his mother's, so afraid of death, turned so many bends to find such a person to pit us!

Rong Min raised his eyebrows and looked at him in surprise, hearing Fang Li scold like this for the first time.

Why are you looking at me like that? Fang Li chirped fiercely, did I scold wrong?

No, you continue. Rong Min hooked his lips and smiled.

Fang Li snorted coldly and asked him: Can you arrest those people now?

Rong Min nodded: I'll deal with it.

On the third day, the news department of T5 Planet TV broadcast a major news.

[The matter of the earth's sweet potato, which recently attracted widespread attention from netizens on the Internet, has been revealed today through the cooperation of the T26 Planet Police and Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd.

Internet netizens reported that several reasons why the earth's sweet potatoes were ineffective, and after investigation, it was a planned and premeditated fraud case, and the fundamental purpose was actually from an unfair competition from a company in the same industry.

Some people deliberately grow a large area of sweet potatoes on the planet T26, and the sweet potatoes they grow have no effect on treating mental disorders, but they are sold at the same price as the sweet potatoes grown by Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd., and hundreds of people have been deceived.