Chu Cheng shook his head: I didn't check it clearly, don't act rashly.

Fang Li asked, "Have you contacted the landlord?" And those layer masters who said that it was ineffective?

The public relations department nodded: After we knew the first time we contacted the landlord, she was very emotional, and she kept saying that eating our sweet potatoes would cause her father's cerebral infarction, and now she can't communicate well. Several other layer masters have not been contacted for the time being. A visit to the site may be required.

Tian Yuan was checking the situation on the Internet in real time, and she said: It's on the hot search! Still comparing the back rows.

Everyone looked at their light brains, and the topic of #Earth sweet potatoes ineffective to death# has been ranked 45th in Xingbo hot search.

Click in to see, there are still many people forwarding hot comments, I believe that it will soon be in the top ten.

Tian Yuan asked: President Fang, President Chu, do you want to withdraw the hot search?

Fang Li looked at Chu Cheng, Chu Cheng shook his head, the withdrawal of the hot search seems to be to cover up, but it seems that we are weak-hearted, now so many people have seen it, the best way is to find out and give all consumers an explanation.

Fang Li nodded, he had to find out.

This kind of food problem is related to people's livelihood and every family, and has always been the most concerned by the public.

Moreover, their vegetables and fruits are not only food, but also can be counted as medicine, whether it is food or medicine, whether it is true or false now, it is necessary to find out clearly to the public to give an explanation, otherwise the company's reputation and image are over.

The director of production asked: Who goes then?

I'll go. Fang Li looked at the director of the public relations department again, Director Yang, you go with me.

Director Yang of the public relations department nodded: Good.

Fang Li said to Chu Cheng again: Uncle Chu, this side is handed over to you. Let's suspend the delivery of all products first, and also express your attitude.

Chu Cheng nodded: I know, I will arrange and keep in touch at any time.

Chapter 81: Do You Want Me to Be a Widow

Fang Li and Director Yang of the Public Relations Department set off with three other employees, one of whom was from Planet T26, named Jiang Ping, from the Marketing Department.

Planet T26 is a remote planet, sixteen or seven hours from the earth, it is an important source of wood in the empire, many forest farms, four percent of the empire's wood is grown here, the folk style is more fierce, it will be much more convenient to have a local.

Jiang Ping first told several people the general situation of the T26 planet, so that Fang Li and them had a general understanding.

They are also contacting the landlords and floor owners in the forum, hoping to come to their homes to see the sweet potato.

The landlord agreed after hearing that if it was really their sweet potato problem that could be compensated.

However, the other two layer masters have not been contacted.

It's late at night over there, and I'm probably already asleep. Four hours had passed since they found the post, and Jiang Ping looked at the time and suggested, "Tomorrow is Saturday, and let's contact you after eight o'clock in the morning."