There are already more than half a million views.

Pastoral clicks on the play button.

Hello audience friends, here is the T26 planet fat brother watching the world video, I am fat brother. In the past few months, everyone must know that the barren star earth that has been abandoned for thousands of years has begun to rejuvenate, and a series of earth's special vegetables and fruits such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, potatoes and so on planted by Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. have been popular throughout the stars because of their special effects on treating orcs and sub-orc mental disorders.

Although they are expensive, almost more than 2,000 pounds, but still in short supply every day, the shelving is a minute to grab the rhythm, under the official blog of the earth company, we can also see that a large number of netizens are crying every day that they did not grab it.

Today, when the fat brother was browsing the forum, he found a post, in which a landlord said that his father ate the earth sweet potatoes he bought, but it had no effect at all, and the mental disorder period still died of pain, and even caused a cerebral infarction and died.

Fat brother, I am an ordinary human, so I can't personally experience the effect of earth fruits and vegetables, but seeing that many people on the Internet are praise, I also believe in the effect of these fruits and vegetables.

I didn't believe the things in this post at first, but the landlord said that he had a nose and eyes, and I specially contacted her by text message. It just so happened that she was also online, I added her number, video interviewed, and she said she swore it was true.

You can also see that she has her father's medical records, and there are still two sweet potatoes at home that have not been eaten. I also contacted another of the layer owners, and she also said that the sweet potatoes she bought did not work. These two sweet potatoes are exactly the same as those of Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd. I don't know what everyone thinks? Interested viewers can leave a message below the video.

This video does not appear like a blogger, it is a combination of pictures and texts, editing up some content in the forum, as well as the video call content with the landlord, and the information communication content of another layer owner.

This blogger has good traffic on the Internet, with nearly 10 million fans and a lot of comments and forwards below.

Idyllic click on the comments below.

No way! No, I grabbed it once before and it was useful!

The sweet potatoes I bought also worked!

Fake fake! I'm afraid this is not deliberately done to attract traffic, right?

There is a saying, before there are no earth vegetables and fruits, there are many cases of cerebral infarction caused by mental disorders, okay, this has something to do with earth vegetables and fruits?

The main thing is that eating sweet potatoes has no effect, what's the matter?

Could it be that some of the planted ones have an effect and some have no effect?

Stupid blogger, so many people have eaten, why are those few people buying ineffective?

People around me have an effect when they eat it.

There was a lot of discussion on the Internet, and many people forwarded it, with this speed of transmission, after a while, it was time to be on the hot search.

Tian Yuan asked: President Fang, President Chu, what to do with this? Many netizens asked under the official blog.

The manager of the publicity department asked: Do we want to PR first?