Brother Xia Yang, are you going to every planet?

Xia Yang shook his head: No, even the planets on the border line will definitely go, and other planets depend on the situation.

Oh, and most of the time is spent on the road. Fang Li knew a little about this kind of patrol, the planets were so far apart, Rong Ming used to take advantage of the rush to rest.

He thought about it and said, you bring some rice and flour, as well as vegetables and fruits, let the border guards also taste it, and I will ask Uncle Chu to arrange it and prepare it.

Xia Yang's eyes lit up, but his mouth said: How is this embarrassing.

What is this, it's all in our field, every day. Fang Li said with a smile.

Xia Yang smiled and said, "Then I'll ask the marshal later."

As he spoke, the office door opened, and Rong Min asked: "Please show what?"

Xia Yang reported: Xiao Li said let us bring some rice, flour, vegetables and fruits to the border posts.

Rong Min raised his eyebrows and looked at Fang Li, this little guy has always been very generous, what he said about sending rice and vegetables and fruits is estimated to be not a matter of two baskets.

He asked: Do you know how many border planets there are?

You know, eleven. Fang Li replied.

Rong Min asked again: How many people above know?

How do I know this? Isn't this a military secret? Fang Li thought for a moment and said with a smile: Uncle Marshal, you don't have to worry, it's just a day's turnover, and condolences to the soldiers should be.

Turnover in one day?

Xia Yang listened to the conversation between the two and was a little wrong, and asked: Xiao Li, how much do you have to prepare?

Each border star costs at least 10,000 catties, and the amount of picking a day is about 1670,000 catties, and rice flour is counted separately. You guys look at the distribution yourselves, and I don't know how many of you there are. Fang Li replied.

Xia Yang's face was shocked: Is there so much?

He thought that it would be almost enough to prepare one or two thousand catties for each planet, but Fang Li said that 1670,000 catties, plus rice and flour, this material is worth more than 300 million.

No wonder the marshal wanted to ask him if he knew how many border stars there were, or if the marshal knew Fang Li and knew his usual behavior.

Fang Li wondered: "Then should I send a thousand eight hundred catties?" How will so many people eat then, one bite per person?

Rong Ming smiled, rubbed Fang Li's head, and said: "Okay, then I thank you on behalf of the border soldiers, President Fang."

You're welcome, Marshal Rong. Fang Li said with a smile.

Two days later, netizens found that the number of products on the shelves of Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. was reduced by half, and they went to the official blog to inquire.

Why is there so much less today? Usually cucumbers have 30,000 catties a day, but today there are only 10,000 catties? I didn't grab it again!

yes, did something happen? Strawberries are only 5,000 pounds, I didn't grab a single one!

I looked at it, and the number of fruits and vegetables has been reduced by more than half, what is going on?

Editor, has something happened to your company?