Song Zhengchang asked: What is the biggest difficulty you encountered in planting rice on Earth?

Lu Hongzhi scratched his head and replied a little embarrassed: There are many difficulties, because we have our own family, unlike other large companies, we have insufficient funds at the beginning, food, housing, machinery are all problems.

Fortunately, Boss Fang they will rent a place for us to live in at the beginning, machinery, such as rice transplanters, harvesters, I can't afford it, they are all rented Boss Fang their company, the company will first ensure that each one has one, and then rent more to Tianduo's company. There are also dryers, rice mills, these supporting equipment are complete, no need to worry at all.

A while ago, the company called on everyone to start online pre-sale, we used to grow round corn are directly sold to others, have not set up an online store, do not understand, but also the company side step by step to teach us to open an online store. Selling rice is much more cost-effective than selling rice directly.

Speaking of this, Lu Hongzhi specially looked at Fang Li, held Fang Li's hand and said, really thank Mr. Fang, in fact, there are many small farmers like me who contract land here, everyone does not know much about opening an online store, it was Mr. Fang who asked the company to train us. Thank you, Mr. Fang.

Fang Li smiled and patted his hand, no need to be so polite.

Song Zhengchang asked again: Does Boss Lu have any plans for the second season?

Lu Hongzhi showed a simple smile, the second season will be much easier, when the rice is sold for money, I can buy my own rice transplanter and harvester, and then I can buy a piece of land from Boss Fang here and build a house to live in. You can also hire a few people to help with the harvest. Next season, I want to pack more fields, and I have to hire a few people to help.

Fang Li laughed and teased, then it would be the real Boss Fang.

Lu Hongzhi rubbed his hands and laughed embarrassedly, just hire a few people. But in the future, I also want to open a small plantation company, which I didn't dare to think about before, and now, I can also think about it.

In the barrage, Mr. Fang smiled and looked good~

Have you noticed that the few that

Mr. Fang stopped to look at were all small growers, and those large growers, he only looked at it and left, without stopping for too long.

Large companies have more people and more resources, they can handle it themselves, small growers will encounter more difficulties, it is normal to care more.

It is our little brother Fang Li who is beautiful and kind.

I calculated that this Boss Lu only contracted 100 acres, and he could properly become a multi-millionaire in this year.

My God, is it so earned?

That bag of 1,000 acres, can't you become a billionaire?

Fang Li's little brother, where are they farming here, this is in the mass production of multimillionaires, billionaires!

Rich production base ah, I rely on!

Depend on! I also want to go to Earth to farm! Good heart!

Heartbeat+1

Heartbeat+2 After

seeing the field, Fang Li took Song Zhengchang and followed the army to the grain processing center in the contracting area, allowing everyone to see the whole process of drying and milling rice.

I'm waiting to collect my rice.

Sit and wait for rice harvest +1

Sit and wait for rice collection + 2