When Rong Min heard this, he probably guessed what they were talking about, and hooked his lips and smiled.

Qiu Qiu felt the blending breath of the two and asked: "You have a double cultivation with him?"

You, you see? Fang Li asked in surprise.

Qiu Qiu: Well, I feel the breath of your mingling.

Fang Li glanced at Rong Ming, and his ears turned strangely red.

Yung Ming:? What does this say?

Fang Li looked away and nodded: Yes, we are dating now.

It turned out that when he said this, the corners of Rong Ming's lips raised higher.

Fang Li saw the green outside, and quickly changed the topic and said to Qiuqiu: Qiuqiu, did you see it? We have planted a lot of land, wheat in the north, a lot of rice in the south, a third of the Yangtze River basin is complete, and the ice is slowly increasing on the Antarctic side

Fang Li counted one by one, sharing their achievements with Qiu Qiu.

The ball floated to the window, looking at the green below, and the blue light seemed to shine a little.

It nodded excitedly, I saw it and felt it, you did a great job, I could feel the earth recovering little by little.

Hehe~ Fang Li scratched his head, looked at it and asked, are you better? How long will the retreat last?

It's a little better, but it hasn't recovered yet, and it will take some time.

Fang Li looked at Qiu Qiu and asked suspiciously: "Has it not recovered for so long?"

Qiu Qiu: Hmm. By the way, I came out to find you.

What's up?

Qiu Qiu said: I felt a little sign of the dragon vein awakening, so I woke up. If you want the earth to recover quickly, you may be able to start with the dragon pulse.

Dragon Pulse? Fang Li read the word and scratched his head, but I don't know much about feng shui.

Qiu Qiu: It's okay, there is a map of ancient China and even the earth's dragon vein in the space, I have asked Little Green to find out, you follow that to recover, it should be relatively fast.

Okay, I see. Fang Li nodded solemnly.

Qiu Qiu looked at the large wheat field outside the window again and said: Fang Li, I believe you can do it, and I look forward to that day.

Well, don't worry, what I promised you, will definitely be done, you wait.

After speaking, Fang Li asked in a low voice: "Do you really not let Rong Min see it?"

Qiu Qiu said: Later, let him see that it will consume my energy, and wait for me to recover.

Fang Li blinked and sighed with some regret: I still want him to meet you. Also, when will you be okay?

There will be that day. I'm going to retreat, you remember to look at the Dragon Pulse chart.

Okay, go ahead, go ahead.

After that, the ball disappeared again.

Fang Li sighed, coming and going in a hurry.

Rong Min had been listening to the side, and then asked: It disappeared again?

That's right. Fang Li spread his hands, it was too badly injured, and it only came out for a short time each time.

What is it looking for you this time? Just heard you talk about Dragon Pulse? Rong Min asked.