The corners of his mouth couldn't help but rise.

Laugh at what? Rong Min turned his head and saw it, and asked.

It's nothing. Fang Li shook the hand held by the two and gave Rong Min a reassuring pill, Uncle Marshal, don't worry, I like you the most.

A qualified lover should give each other enough security, which is mutual.

Fang Li thought so.

Well. The corner of Rong Ming's mouth hooked and asked him, Will you go back later?

Fang Li thought about it, it's okay if you don't go back, go to your place for a while, and then go to Brother Zhixian's laboratory.

Rong Ming, frowning, what are you doing?

Fang Li glanced at him, snickered, and said, "I still have something to find him." It was also stressed that it was very important.

Rong Ming pursed her lips: Oh.

Why are you staring at Brother Zhixian?

You like him very much.

Fang Li laughed, I also like Xiao Hao, like Uncle Chu, like Grandpa Xie, Grandpa Hu, Brother Xia Yang and Brother Xiaohei.

He jumped in front of Rong Ming, took Rong Ming's hand, walked backwards, and looked at Rong Min and said: Uncle Marshal, all their likes are different from their likes for you.

Wink at him again, you know.

Of course, Rong Min understood, but he found that his possessiveness of Fang Li seemed to be getting stronger and stronger, and he just wanted him to look at himself, only think about himself, and only see himself in his eyes.

Sometimes, he also had the dark thought of tying Fang Li to his side and not going anywhere.

However, this is not right, this is an unhealthy pattern of lovers getting along.

Fang Li has his own career, has his own pursuit, should have his own communication, his own circle of friends.

He should be the most free little fox in heaven and earth, flexible and lively, flying and wanton, and any imprisonment and restraint is a kind of destruction of it.

Didn't I just like him as he was?

Rong Min took a deep breath, suppressed the emotions that were churning in his heart, and squeezed Fang Li's hand.

Don't be too intimate.

Fang Li stuck out his tongue at him, got it.

After walking two steps, he asked Rong Ming again: Uncle Marshal, I want to build a big house, we, and Xiao Hao, shall we live together?

Rong Ming sideways, you are going to build a house?

Fang Li nodded, well, I now spend less time with Xiao Hao every day. He was supposed to go to school, and there were many friends of the same age at school who could play with him, but because of cultivation, now he studies alone at home every day, and I rarely go back at night, I am afraid that he is too lonely. This is very bad for the child's growth, and I should spend more time with him.

Rong Min touched his head, okay, you build.

Well, Fang Li was very happy, and said: I will show you the appearance of the house later.

Have you figured it all out?

That's right. I've been thinking about it for a long time.

Yes.