So, I don't want the pricing to be that expensive. Now I want to set a price that ordinary people can afford to buy and taste through their teeth, and I want them to know the taste of white rice, and I want them to love white rice and pasta.

The earth has such a vast land, and their family can't grow it.

Fang Li is not selling rice and flour simply to make money, he hopes to gather more people to come to the earth to reclaim land and grow crops, on the one hand, to promote the earth's crops, on the other hand, to accelerate their purpose of greening the earth and restoring the environment.

Another point was that Fang Li was faintly unhappy in his heart.

Once, in order to survive, human beings abandoned this planet, turning the beautiful home he once lived in into a barren star. Even in the next thousand years, they had no intention of reinventing the Barren Star.

He understood the choice of later people, but he faintly held his breath in his heart.

Now, he wants everyone to know that the earth, the birthplace of mankind and the home planet of mankind, deserves the best treatment.

Several directors looked at Fang Li, opened their mouths, and felt that there was nothing to refute them.

In the end, Chu Cheng said: Then set 198 yuan a catty.

Chu Cheng knew what Fang Li and Rong Min were doing, and he also knew that Fang Li originally opened this company, in fact, it was also to serve the green earth. Fang Li's ultimate goal is not to make money, but to green the earth and restore it to the environment of 20,000 years ago.

This was in Chu Cheng's deep conversation with Fang Li after joining the company, Fang Li said that he was very impressed.

Chu Cheng remembered the shock he was when he heard this target, and he was very moved when he remembered it now.

To restore such a big barren star to the environment of 20,000 years ago, what a big project, what a great goal.

But in this big goal, he also hopes that he can do his part, and he hopes that one day he can see what kind of grand scene the ancient earth was 20,000 years ago that Fang Li said.

The final price was set at 198 yuan a catty, both rice and flour.

After the meeting, Fang Li followed Chu Cheng to his office.

As soon as he entered the door, Fang Li said to Chu Cheng: "Uncle Chu, I'm going to plan for the next step."

Chu Cheng knew that Fang Li and Wen Zhixian had developed a soil processor that ordinary people could use, and he asked: Do you want to attract foreign investment?

Fang Li nodded: Yes, first recruit rice and wheat.

Chu Cheng: Okay, I know, I'll handle it.

Fang Li raised a smile, well, thank you Uncle Chu.

The next day, new news was released on the official blog of Earth Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.

[Earth Agriculture Development Co., Ltd. V: Dear friends, tomorrow we will launch a new product, earth rice and flour, 30,000 catties each, each person is limited to two catties. Stay tuned~

Highlight note: Earth rice and flour have no effect on treating mental disorders, are simple staple foods, please see clearly before placing an order, choose carefully! ! ! [image] [image] [image] [image]】

I lean, earth rice and flour are finally on the shelves! God knows how long I waited!

When I watched the live broadcast before, I knew how delicious the rice was by looking at Kaigo's expression! And those all sorts of pastries, oh my God, drool when you think about it!