Fang Li snorted and laughed, is it cultivation?

Practice. Rong Min nodded very seriously.

Fang Li leaned his back against the porcelain-white wall, the cold tile pierced him sharply, Rong Yun snorted, reached out and patted him, making it bad.

Which has. Fang Li snorted, the tone dragged long, it was that the tiles were too cold.

Change it?

Fang Li shook his head again, hanging on Rong Ming, no need, save effort.

The bathroom was foggy, the shower above his head sprinkled fine droplets of water, Fang Li tilted his head slightly, his mouth was slightly open, his lips were red, he was slightly panting, and he watched the light keep shaking.

Rong Min freed up his hand and pulled his hair back, revealing a smooth forehead and moist eyebrows. After being wet by the water, he looked even more red-lipped and white-toothed, like a fairy who hooked people.

Rong Min leaned over and kissed down, the goblin warmly greeted him, and the temperature in the bathroom was higher.

Uncle Marshal.

Well?

It is said that there are two dragons, is it true?

Rong Min paused for a moment, raised his eyes to look at him, his eyes were as dark as ink, and there was a burning flame hidden inside, asking what was this for?

Fang Li looked at his expression and raised his eyebrows, is it true?

Rong Min leaned over to his ear, and his voice was low and dark: Do you want to try?

Fang Li opened his lips slightly, and said: A little curious.

Rong Min raised his head to stare at him, and Fang Li saw that his eyes gradually turned golden, his pupils also turned into vertical pupils, and his eyes flashed, as if a cluster of flames was soaring and burning, full of mysterious and dangerous aura.

Suddenly, Fang Li's body jerked upward, and his eyes widened in shock, and he couldn't help but look down.

Fang Li:!

Scare the individual!

Rong Min pinched his chin and lifted it, seeing the shock in his eyes, he kissed him, pressed his lips and said: "You want it."

I, I think it's better next time.

It's late.

We still have to cultivate.

I'll talk about it when I'm done.

*

The author has something to say: Little Fox:

( △|||) _

Chapter 70: I want everyone in the Empire to know how good the earth is!

The next day, in the dimly lit bedroom, Fang Li finally woke up.

He opened his eyes, stretched sleepily, yawned greatly, and stared at the ceiling empty.

His body was a little sore, reminding him of the consequences of his own death last night.

He scanned the room, and the culprit was not there, and he didn't know if he had gone to work.

Last night's cultivation was pigeon again, and in the future, I still can't be as presumptuous as last night. Fang Li thought to himself.

Thinking that last night, Fang Li's face was buried in the pillow, it was really terrible!

The ancients were honest and self-deceived.