Usually the mere arrest of officials is not enough to attract so much attention and discussion, but the gossip in the entertainment industry is loved by the public, especially peach news.

Although Song Zhengchang and Ye Shan are not serious people in the entertainment industry, they are good and well-known by the audience.

Therefore, they first used Song Zhengchang Ye Shan's news to attract the attention of most people, and then broke Qian Bochao's affairs when the attention was the highest, so as to obtain the widest attention to this matter in society.

Fang Li looked at the comments on the Internet and asked: Uncle Marshal, how long does the interrogation take?

There are fast and slow. First, looking at the level of interrogation in the Ministry of Supervision, the second is that Qian Bo surpassed their ability to withstand pressure. Fast days, slow ones, some half a year, even years.

Rong Min reached out and put his hand on Shang Li's neck and pinched the back of his neck, it will take a while for the results to come out, you don't have to worry about this, do your thing with peace of mind.

I know. Fang Li thought for a while and said, Uncle Marshal, I have a way to speed up the interrogation, do you want it?

Rong Min raised his eyebrows: What method?

Fang Liqi lips: Spitting agent.

Rong Min sat up straight and talked specifically.

Fang Li shrugged: There is nothing concrete, as the name suggests, it is a potion that makes people tell the truth. Can I do it, do I want it?

Rong Min looked at Fang Li deeply, looked at it for a few seconds, and kissed him heavily on the lips.

Want!

Three days later.

In the interrogation room of the Ministry of Supervision, the two supervision officials in charge of interrogating Qian Bochao did everything they could, and did not pry out a word.

Qian Bochao's mouth was tight, and he did not say any effective information for three days, and he seemed to have made up his mind to fight to the end.

His lawyer had spoken to him that as long as his mouth was tight, there was a glimmer of hope that he would see his wife and children again.

For three days, he was interrogated every day, and he slept less than four hours a day.

Qian Bochao was tired and sleepy, and the bright lights on the interrogation table shone on him, very dazzling, very hot, and his mouth was dry.

Qian Bochao, we found that you have three fake identity cards in your house, with a total of more than 150 million yuan, how did you get this money? Say it!

He didn't hear a word of the inspector's questioning, and now he just wanted to drink water.

I want to drink water.

The leader listening outside said: Give him a glass of water.

Be. One of the inspectors glanced at the leader, who nodded at him, turned around and poured a glass of water, put something in it while others were not paying attention, and sent it in.

He put the cup in front of Qian Bochao and said, "Drink."

Qian Bochao was very thirsty, and he drank it all in one gulp after taking the water cup.

The thirst in his throat was relieved, and he refreshed a little.

The inspector asked again: Qian Bochao, how did you get more than 150 million yuan in your three fake identity cards? Say!